1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google.com | (3) Column Interface & CSS Styles :) NEW Features

Discussion in 'Google' started by Patricianian, Feb 28, 2010.

Hello DP'ers

I've been using Google just like any regular day, but have just noticed a new interface been implemented...!!!
    Take a look at the screenshot attached ;)

One of the interesting information that have been implemented along the SERP's is the searcher current location showing on the top right-hand sidebar.

What do you think about it ? and are you seeing the same results on your location ?

[​IMG]

Patricianian, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  2. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's not the first time this has happened on Google.com. I often see different things on Google.co.uk and Google.com and have seen three columns on Google.com a number of times.

Revelations-Decoder, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  3. SauravHosting

SauravHosting Peon

Best Answers:
    Yup this is not the first time google has done well just to stay ontopic i feel the interference is not that bad

SauravHosting, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  4. Dondon2d

Dondon2d Peon

Best Answers:
    Google is currently testing a newer design and features, have used it for about 2 months and I'm digging it. This is old news and we used to achieve it using a Javascript trick, (you can still try since it has more design changes).

Go to Google, then paste this on the address bar:

javascript:void(document.cookie="PREF=ID=20b6e4c2f44943bb:U=4bf292d46faad806:TM=1249677602:LM=1257919388:S=odm0Ys-53ZueXfZG;path=/; domain=.google.com");
    Code (markup):
    You may have to logout and log back in if you're currently signed in.

Dondon2d, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  5. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah its true but this effect only at new website which use backlinks to get ranked fastly

unknownpray, Mar 12, 2010 IP