1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Lets get together to work for INR

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by abhijit, Feb 24, 2010.

1. abhijit

abhijit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    abhijit, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  2. doyi

doyi Guest

Best Answers:
    Do you know you can also receive money instantly thru western union and its 100% legal.

doyi, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  3. abhijit

abhijit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    yes we know....................that is the another option...........to get INR.......directly in cash...............so fight for INR...........

abhijit, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  4. abhijit

abhijit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    All Indians are welcome to join us......................to fight for INR(Rupees) ................ instead of USD.........

abhijit, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  5. JoomlaDesigner

JoomlaDesigner Active Member

Best Answers:
    This will not work for me at all. This way we can lost our clients.

I've already lost my 2 client when I said sorry, I will not accept PayPal :(

JoomlaDesigner, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  6. zaaylo

zaaylo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    most of us are enjoying with earning in $'s
    was happy with their business before the issue with PayPal.
    Dont worry dude.. this is just a stratagy of RBI to get some Tax or additional Tax to all freelancer paypal user. will be ok soon with some burdon of Tax.

As is it not possible at all to drive client to pay in INR.

zaaylo, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  7. SuviCyriacNadakuzhackal

SuviCyriacNadakuzhackal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is never going to work. Western clients are not going to pay in INR, as per the whims of RBI and its red tape ridden primitive system.

SuviCyriacNadakuzhackal, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  8. WebBuddy

WebBuddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @sst, your patriotism is misplaced. :) The RBI has NOT stopped any payments and I think XOOM also stopped working only because people started using it as a PayPal backdoor. People please think in a sane fashion, why would any government NOT want money? The idea itself is hilarious. What seems to be the reason is that most such money transfer companies transfer in USD and the conversion takes place here so India gets USD and the smartass PayPal is converting at its end and sending only INR to India. Basically PayPal is making a fool of us all and minting gold. RBI awoke to this and if it has now asked PP to mend it;s ways then it is a good thing. Getting payments in INR will not get you or your problem anywhere ? Even if that good client of yours who does agree to pay you in INR (though he is from US and probably doesn;t even know what INR stands for), how will you receive the money , international bank transfers? or PayPal .. if the later you are screwed all over again . Wake up dude we are a rising economy and are NOT the masters of the world. We will have to play the game by their rules.

WebBuddy, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  9. Ksoft India

Ksoft India Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes I agree that we cant think only about INR. Because, its business and its international. So whenever you want to do business internationaly, you should think about the world currency which is accepted allover the world, not just the INR.

You are showing your patriotism because you are facing the problem now to transfer INR to your bank directly. :D Dont mind, but only by saying that "Fight for INR" we cant make INDIAN people proud or get a lots of INR. Coz we need business for it. We all love our country may be more than you and give value about INR coz its only way we can survive here.

So i would suggest if you want to get your business up to additional 100 or 200 percent then think about global currency. Dont stick with only INR. Else everybody have to leave freelancing outside INDIA & have to search for some job in INDIA also. And I dont think abybody would like that here. :cool:

Ksoft India, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  10. abhijit

abhijit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Its not a good that you are giving the suggestion to use USD........i think we have enough excellency ...and ability to do the work ........... so every one in the world want to outsource their work to us..........and if we want to work in INR then no one can beat us......................its a genuine currency....... we are surviving in india because of INR.............not of USD.......so think twice..................

I am not suggesting you to ignore USD....you can work for USD................. but try to accept only INR directly into your bank Account...IF Possible..............

abhijit, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  11. Uncle Din

Uncle Din Peon

Best Answers:
    Accept in INR directly in bank account - Only possible way I see, is wire transfer. But think about the clients, not all clients will take the trouble to do all formalities for wire transfer. Paypal is very easy for them and not all will agree to wire transfer the money.

And for small amounts, wire transfer is not a good idea at all - fees will be high.

Uncle Din, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  12. Ksoft India

Ksoft India Peon

Best Answers:
    I understood what you meant but the problem is if we will fight for INR also, what would be the good result. Sometimes you have to think about them also with whom you are doing business. If you will do a bank wire everytime while doing small projects too you wont get the exact income that you need. So not only USD we have to think for INR also thats true. But fight only for USD that is kind of impossible.

Ksoft India, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  13. Freelance_rkm

Freelance_rkm Peon

Best Answers:
    Very well said, we need an international currency to deal with clients across the globe. Just by sticking to INR and say Hindi as a national language, we won't progress.

Freelance_rkm, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  14. msolution

msolution Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Paypal always converts to INR and then it comes to my bank account;;;
    so nothing much will change or has changed;

PayPal is already in more than 80 countries; and it can NOT ignore India, which is a major business here with eBay.in itself;

Fight for INR; im a liberal here; and im happy with what im getting!

globalization is/ was the key ahead; Manmohan Singh opened the Economy in 1990's;
    and the reason why we & others are earning;

he will never allow constriction in anyones business,...
    this is just tapping into black money from people who are getting money and not paying tax!

remember terrorists just may also be using the same means as us!

this is congress, they allow people to make money; not BJP ... ppl can go to hell, we will make the temple!

M.

msolution, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  15. SuviCyriacNadakuzhackal

SuviCyriacNadakuzhackal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I loved that one!!

SuviCyriacNadakuzhackal, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  16. WebBuddy

WebBuddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yeah lol .. like the lalas who are minting money on sugar :D

WebBuddy, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  17. rahul7281

rahul7281 Peon

Best Answers:
    dont bring in politics here...discuss it somewhere else.......

rahul7281, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  18. abhijit

abhijit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    yes you are right rahul.............................

abhijit, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  19. zaaylo

zaaylo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you are very right rahul, we should not have to bring Politics in between such discussions and divert our mind from such a useful conversations.

zaaylo, Feb 28, 2010 IP
  20. msolution

msolution Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i apologize if i offended anyone but it was more of a joke than discussing politics ; i end it here ;

msolution, Feb 28, 2010 IP