1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DBI Hosting New Site - Critics Wanted

Discussion in 'Websites' started by dbihosting, Feb 26, 2010.

Please give us any feedback about our new site.

Good, bad, and other :)

dbihosting, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  2. dbihosting

dbihosting Peon

Best Answers:
    dbihosting, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  3. Bluoh

Bluoh Peon

Best Answers:
    Some things are a bit out of place, i.e. the Client login looks like it should be in the navigation instead of under logo, the yellow box is too big for the text inside it, and the blue boxes might look better, i.e. professional, with more "padding". The teaser (Reliable web hosting) font looks a little out of place.
    Good luck!

Bluoh, Feb 26, 2010 IP
    dbihosting likes this.
  4. klam

klam Peon

Best Answers:
    i suggest add "Learn more" in each plans in index page in order to show more details

klam, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  5. s0l4r1s

s0l4r1s Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    nice site. did you developed by yourself

s0l4r1s, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  6. nimbus87

nimbus87 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can't directly spot the hosting plan. Try to make attention on the hosting plan design. Nice desigh though.

nimbus87, Feb 27, 2010 IP
  7. learnwebsitedesigncom

learnwebsitedesigncom Active Member

Best Answers:
    A few suggestions would be to make the name of website, the hosting plans and order buttons stand out more and to add a "Learn More" button in each of the hosting plans.

learnwebsitedesigncom, Feb 27, 2010 IP
    dbihosting likes this.
  8. dbihosting

dbihosting Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, great advice guys! Thank you.

Bluoh: Thanks for the advice! Increased the padding, gives it a little more breathing room :) As far as the teaser, the fonts are cascading as follows, Lucida Grande, Arial Narrow, Sans-Serif; any suggestions? I'll think about moving the client login or finding a better way to incorporate it. The yellow box is that size because eventually a random selection of "messages" will be used in that area, some larger than others. right now it's just the one though.

klam: this is a resounding request, i'll have to find a way to incorporate it. Thank you!

s0l4r1s: thanks! the design was done in house

nimbus87: thank you for the compliment. hmm.. so you are saying it is difficult for customers to find the product right away? that could be a problem

learnwebsitedesigncom: not sure what i can do to make things stand out more, any suggestions? also the learn more button is going to be a must few people have said that now. thanks!

dbihosting, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  9. mail4kafi

mail4kafi Member

Best Answers:
    Don't mind, I am not feeling comfortable with the look, all the colors are dull, you have to use some bright colors, even if you just make the bg of whole page just white I think it will be much more eye catching. The design and graphics are really very good but the overall impression is ...., its just my view

mail4kafi, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  10. dbihosting

dbihosting Peon

Best Answers:
    I appreciate what you are saying. You think too much of the site just blends in with the background, correct?

dbihosting, Mar 1, 2010 IP
  11. Maahaza1

Maahaza1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Looking so good to me but only i can tell about the site not about your web hosting but hopefully i will also good

Maahaza1, Mar 1, 2010 IP