1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Health and Fitness Website

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ashley Merrick, Feb 25, 2010.

Hello,

I have recently become a Qualified Personal Trainer/Nutrition Adviser, and thinking about creating a health and fitness website with my knowledge and to create a comunity.

Was looking at creating a website with following things:
    -Forum Community based on Health and Fitness
    -Private Support area for getting help with Fitness Plan's Diet e.t.c
    -Website covering a large amount of knowledge, pre built session plans and other helpful information, hopefully eventually quite a large amount of content!

So posted this topic to get some idea's from Member's if they think there is a Market for this, and any idea's they can throw in will be more than welcome.

Also the website will be completely free to use, and have very limited adverts as I'm not looking to make cash out of this and have the resources sitting there waiting. Just want to create it to use my knowledge to help people :)

Mods: I emailed a Mod asking before I posted this and they said this would be the best place to post, however if you think otherwise please move this topic.

Thanks,
    Ashley

Ashley Merrick, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  2. turnkeybiz

turnkeybiz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

You could create some videos too explaining exercices.

turnkeybiz, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  3. TheFeedski

TheFeedski Peon

Best Answers:
    You have ALOT of competition in this. There are many sites out there with diets, forums, work out routines, every work out you could imagine, and they show you how to do it in video too. I don't have any suggestion on what you should do that other sites don't have though. Best of luck.

TheFeedski, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  4. Ashley Merrick

Ashley Merrick Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was looking at doing some video's and other interactive media, also thanks for the luck, I think ill need it.

Ashley Merrick, Feb 27, 2010 IP