1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Multipage site for Clickbank Vendor?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by condra, Feb 26, 2010.

Hey guys.

I'm currently in the process of creating various related products, which I'm hoping to seel through a website, via Clickbank.

I'm wondering, if my website has multiple pages, e.g HOME, RED PRODUCTS, ORANGE PRODUCTS, GREEN PRODUCTS, BLUE PRODUCTS..

Would that cause a problem for affiliates? Would their hops become unstuck if the prospect navigates to another product page?
    In short - Do Clickbank products have to be all on the one landing page?

Thanks in advance!

condra, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  2. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dan Bainbridge, Feb 26, 2010 IP
    condra likes this.
  3. condra

condra Member

Best Answers:
    Great news! TYVM!

condra, Feb 26, 2010 IP
    Dan Bainbridge likes this.
  4. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    Not for serious, professional affiliates (the ones you want), no.

For myself, I like sales-pages/sites like that. They can work very well. (Subject to the obvious, basic, normal stuff and conditions of any sales-page I'm looking at as a potential affiliate, of course - professional copywriting, no opt-in, etc. etc.)

alexa_s, Feb 26, 2010 IP
    condra likes this.
  5. condra

condra Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advice Alexa. (Your name rings a bell, I wonder if it was yourself who I heard good things about on Warrior Forum)

Presuming the affiliate links/hops stay in place if the prospect navigates to other onsite pages (as submp3s suggested), I'm not sure why it would be a problem for affiliates.

I understand that with Newsletters, there is a chance of "commission-free" upsales for the vendor, so that would have to be a reluctant omission, but the products I am creating benefit from being part of a collection, with a distinct brand identity.

I'm planning on creating distinct URL/Domains for some of the larger products, but it would be absurd to do this for them all.

Anyway, thanks again for your advice.

condra, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  6. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with Alexa too - it is easier to keep a focus with one page and one product - to really go after a niche and specific set of keywords and really tweak and test to get a very good conversion rate for this focused area you are looking at - people interested in stopping smoking land on a page all about stopping smoking, they get their objections handled, told about the benefits and sold a product, rather than a page which has smoking products weight loss products, and other pages too.

Where the multpage makes up for this is in the cross sells, upsells, repeat buyers, people using one product / ebook, enjoying it, getting benefit and coming back for more.

Traditionally the 1 page sales copy is seen as the stronger because of this focus and providing everything all on one page and only one outcome - a sale, but the 2 other products I mentioned are strong sellers, with high gravity (and we are aiming to get there :p), and even some of the top 10-20 clickbank prodcuts (looking at controversial gravity figure, but that is a debate for another day), some of them are taking different approaches to the standard 1 page long copy approach - the weight loss guys especially seem to be trying new things - previously it was animated characters, now they have a flow of pages leading to a video / presentation (which lasts ages), so there are definitely alternatives to this strict one page copy idea.

Checkout the sales pages of some of these products - they are the highest in terms of gravity (which doesn't mean they are the best converters, only that they have a lot of affiliate promoting them), you will see quite a bit of variety:
    http://www.cbengine.com/popular-clickbank-products.cfm?report=paf-2

Dan Bainbridge, Feb 27, 2010 IP