1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Reputation points

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Erlend55, Feb 26, 2010.

I have noticed that a lot of people do not give positive reputation when they receive an answer that was helpfull. They write thanks etc, but people do not give away reputation points.

I think that everyone should begin to give away positive reputation points when they see an answer that they like, and appreciate.

Erlend55, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  2. SELINA47

SELINA47 Peon

Best Answers:
    i have started to give right and informative answers to people but i am still waiting for some positive reputation points.

SELINA47, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  3. nitinleew

nitinleew Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are newbie.Be patient.but DO remember,you can not ask for rep,otherwise you will get infraction

nitinleew, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  4. SELINA47

SELINA47 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, i have never asked for any reputation point , and i will never do this.

SELINA47, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  5. danx10

danx10 Peon

Best Answers:
    Repping someone via the Reputation system - is optional and not a requirement, furthermore you should not look to recieve reputation point for every post you contribute.

You don't look for them, or ask for them - you recieve them on the basis if other members find your post/contribution helpful or not.

Not everyone would agree to what your saying ;) which is why sometimes you'd recieve postive and sometimes you'd recieve negative points.

danx10, Feb 26, 2010 IP
    lars.erik likes this.
  6. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    i find it funny people need to "wait" for others to give them the "green cards". Like who cares...its not like you will get money out of it

Project Mobius, Feb 26, 2010 IP