1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need you people to help me

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by beginner, Apr 5, 2005.

Hai,I'm not new to this forum..But only now I get myself registered...normally I will just come here to read and read and read what other people posted..The reason why I registered now cause from what I see..From the admin to the members are all nice and helpful people..Actually even though I already have some sites that I made just for adsense(Hard to say this coz I know I did something wrong..But its much better to be honest rite?) I'm thinking about doing something real...I want to make real money from a good online business...even though My adsense account now banned...I'm thinking about getting a new account..but this not just for adsense...I want to do something that I like...but if I can't get a new account...any suggestion about a good affiliate programs?Ok, I like to help people...I like to people about making money online..Actually they banned my account..I learnt a lot bout the adsense program that I think is very useful for me...Even though I was a bit dissapointed that they banned my account before I get the chance to change everything from a site that I created just for adsense into something real that can still give as much money as that...

I just hope that you people who got experience in making money through the net willing to help me...ok...this first thing Im going to ask is...why do u think of this hosting package?I got no credit card...and this is the only local hosting company that I think having what I want : onhttp://www.exabytes.com.my/hosting/linux.htm

comments?

beginner, Apr 5, 2005 IP
  2. kalius

kalius Peon

Best Answers:
    :confused: I think it hurst to try and read your posts.

* me Run post tru AIM decoder to understand :rolleyes: *

Let me get this straight you go banned from adsence, and by your post I assume you don't make money online and then you say you know how to make people make money online

Why don't you use your "knowledge" make money online and then worry about teaching people to make money online.

kalius, Apr 5, 2005 IP
  3. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    How do you plan on getting a NEW ADSENSE account?

Why not just put up you sites/pages first and then add advertising to them later?

Yahoo and others have contextual advertising plans upcoming, many exist now that you can sign up with also, such as.

www.targetpoint.com

www.bidclix.com

www.bidvertiser.com

www.7search.com

So put up some pages first then come back and ask for help.

anthonycea, Apr 5, 2005 IP
  4. beginner

beginner Peon

Best Answers:
    Errmm...actually..I know How to make money...its just that...U know..anyone with creativity can make money...its just that...ok..maybe if you're staying in US or something its different for you..try to think...if you don't have credit card....and most of the hosting companies are not local...it means that u need to use credit card to buy something...and to make a good successful site..u atleast need a "little" investment....I think some of you will agree with me about that....don't tell me u are going to have a succesful forum like this on a free hosting solution?

beginner, Apr 5, 2005 IP
  5. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    OK great, when you have some pages for us to look at post them so we can help you :eek:

6. beginner

beginner Peon

Best Answers:
    ok..sure :) ...Btw, thanx anthonycea for supporting me...I'll let u see when I finish writing some of the pages :)..or maybe i'll let u know some of my ideas.... :)

beginner, Apr 5, 2005 IP
  7. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Put your sites in the Website Review forum so members can help you there, OK :eek:

8. beginner

beginner Peon

Best Answers:
    kay..guys..its late here..talk to you guys later...

beginner, Apr 5, 2005 IP
  9. Shoemoney

Shoemoney $

Best Answers:
    are you the same guy from africa who emailed me about that amazing investment oppourtunity? You just need like 1k to get started right?

Shoemoney, Jul 9, 2005 IP
  10. piniyini

piniyini Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    shoemoney you sure know how to resurrect a thread, check the date man

piniyini, Jul 9, 2005 IP
  11. YoungSmeagol

YoungSmeagol Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I haven't had alot of sucess with Adsense. However, I do plan to reformat them to blend in better with the pages but they are secondary. The real reason I signed up for adsense was to get out of the sandbox which it did very quickly. Clickbank seems like it is pretty good. Suprisingly I good some sales with them. Amazon and Ebay seem ok but I can't say that I have had much success with them. Shareasale is ok and probably has the best affiliate products out of the bunch but alot less variety than ebay and amazon.

SEO is a big part of any Affiliate Marketing campaign and without any credit card its going to be very difficult and time consuming for you. Not having any credit card is like Not having money on the internet. Its going to be difficult for you to build an affiliate only site and make alot of money. I suggest having some content some where. You could just add a few links to some useful on-line tools and sites just to provide some value to the vistors.
    The big thing is being able to provide a free service that has some sort of word of mouth value. A popular bulletinboard, or an SEO tool for example. If you can do that then you can pass pagerank on to the affiliate store without having to pay for links etc and you can use word of mouth to help build your Affiliate site.

YoungSmeagol, Jul 9, 2005 IP
  12. Shoemoney

Shoemoney $

Best Answers:
    omg sorry... i dunno why this was in my subscribed threads and was even first.....

Shoemoney, Jul 9, 2005 IP