1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

site map issue

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by kartikR, Feb 25, 2010.

i have 2 vacation rentals property listing website . Both of this website are big with 1000 if pages. How can create Google XML site map of this lot of pages and submit it to webmaster central. also If i add new property then should i resubmit my site map to search engine every time i add new property in my website .

please give me some suggestion

kartikR, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  2. richard21

richard21 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can create the google sitemap from xml sitemap and resubmit sitemap at webmaster tool also, and you can add new property.

richard21, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  3. MaxPowers

MaxPowers Peon

Best Answers:
    AutoMapIt.com has tools to create your sitemap and submit it to Google and the other search engines.

MaxPowers, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  4. agptek

agptek Peon

Best Answers:
    Does it limited generator numbers?

agptek, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  5. archiew

archiew Active Member

Best Answers:
    A sitemap can contain a maximum of 50,000 URL's. If your sites have more than this you will need to create multiple sitemaps for them.

Your sitemap should at all times reflect the status of your site, so if a change is made to the site, the sitemap should be changed to reflect this, and then resubmitted to search engines.

archiew, Mar 16, 2010 IP
  6. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with archiew, except that you do not really have to re-submit to the search engines. You only have to make sure that the sitemap on your server is up to date and that the sitemap filename and location has not been changed. What is submitted to the serach engines is the URL of the sitemap and so if the sitemap's filename and location on the server has not been changed, the search engine boits will be able to see the changes in the sitemap even without re-submission.

affilorama, Mar 17, 2010 IP