1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help me for converting video use Asp.net

Discussion in 'C#' started by Arun0203, Feb 1, 2010.

Hi...

i m studying....... now i have mini project. i select project title is Desktop recorder(windows application) develop in C#....... i dont have idea about how to create video converter if any body have code or idea means ple help me...
    rly me or mail me:confused:

coolsowguyz@gmail.com

Arun0203, Feb 1, 2010 IP
  2. sdnsoft

sdnsoft Member

Best Answers:
    Why u say u need converting ?

If it is supposed to record desktop activites you should just use code for screen capturing what is preatty easy using .net and combine those images into AVI file.

sample code for screen capturing:
    // Hide the form so that it does not appear in the screenshot

this.Hide();

// Set the bitmap object to the size of the screen

bmpScreenshot = new Bitmap(Screen.PrimaryScreen.Bounds.Width, Screen.PrimaryScreen.Bounds.Height, PixelFormat.Format32bppArgb);

// Create a graphics object from the bitmap

gfxScreenshot = Graphics.FromImage(bmpScreenshot);

// Take the screenshot from the upper left corner to the right bottom corner

gfxScreenshot.CopyFromScreen(Screen.PrimaryScreen.Bounds.X, Screen.PrimaryScreen.Bounds.Y, 0, 0, Screen.PrimaryScreen.Bounds.Size, CopyPixelOperation.SourceCopy);

// Save the screenshot to the specified path that the user has chosen

bmpScreenshot.Save(saveScreenshot.FileName, ImageFormat.Png);

// Show the form again

this.Show();

Code (markup):
    And for creating AVI file of this you can use great AviFile Library that you will find described on codeproject.

sdnsoft, Feb 22, 2010 IP
  3. Arun0203

Arun0203 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for ur information......... then anybody know video converter (c#.net code) coding website..... ple tel me.

Arun0203, Feb 25, 2010 IP