1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO suggestion for new website

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by hddtool, Feb 24, 2010.

Hi guys, I just come here and I'm very interested in this site. I'm learning about SEO and open a new site,that is hdd-tool.com
    Can anyone give me some suggestions, especially for getting more links and optimise the whole site. Appreciate.

hddtool, Feb 24, 2010 IP
  2. hannahx

hannahx Peon

Best Answers:
    For SEO of your site follow these steps:

1. Choose your target keywords using tools like google keyword tool, word tracker etc.
    2. Make the content of your Site according to the keywords , properly put your main keywords in your content.
    3. Include meta tags like title, Description and headings properly.
    4.Submitt your site in google, yahoo, msn
    5. Start link building of your site using forums, artilces and social media.

Hope you will get the results.

hannahx, Feb 24, 2010 IP
  3. hddtool

hddtool Peon

Best Answers:
    I can do 1 to 4, but to 5, I'm not familar.:(

hddtool, Feb 24, 2010 IP
  4. Traffic-Bug

Traffic-Bug Active Member

Best Answers:
    For point 5 which you asked and said you are not familiar, link building means creating backlinks to your site via articles, blog comments, social bookmark sites, social media sites, forums, etc. Ask other sites in your same niche or concept area to exchange links with you or link back one-way to your site.

Traffic-Bug, Feb 24, 2010 IP
  5. seo555

seo555 Peon

Best Answers:
    Make you Tool like good functionality like Keyword suggestion tool, PR checker home page and also inner pages PR tool, Website analysis tool, competitor analysis tool, w3c validation, HTML error validation, solve HTML error, website design tool.

Means in simple thing you can put each and every facility to website related so you can get result bcz many website provide this type of services so better is you make something new.

seo555, Feb 24, 2010 IP
  6. Sam-nj

Sam-nj Peon

Best Answers:
    for point 5, "forums, artilces and social media." which means you could do:
    -forums: make contribute and leave a signature or link to your website.
    -articles: write some articles about your site and submit to Article Submission sites, which allow you to have a link back to your site as an source.
    -social media: all networking, blogs, bookmarking, microblog etc.

Chinese Search Engine Marketing Services

Sam-nj, Feb 24, 2010 IP
  7. isaacjackson

isaacjackson Peon

Best Answers:
    In my honest opinion, they do not provide a consistent income as they only serve to annoy the web users. I tried and tested and would never use full page ads again (unless your only focus is income but this will come at the cost of users and traffic).
    http://www.articlesbase.com/health-articles/clean-whites-review-riskfree-trial-1851428.html

isaacjackson, Feb 24, 2010 IP
  8. hddtool

hddtool Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, I'm doing that, what huge work.
    Another question, when add url to some sites, they need to exchange links, so will it do harm to my own site?

hddtool, Feb 24, 2010 IP
  9. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It depends, if you are getting link where already plenty of links and not relevant your niche then it can harm first you need to check quality of other site like Page Rank, Back Links, Age of domain, and how many links already present there then think give link to other site, Now a days most of the peoples are doing 3 way link exchange and getting link in content which look natural and as we all know google like natural links, So create one blog and start 3 way link exchange..

Aryans, Feb 24, 2010 IP
  10. hddtool

hddtool Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, this is great, but do you have any ideas how to get 3 way link exchange? is there any resource? thanks

hddtool, Feb 24, 2010 IP
  11. prizeauc

prizeauc Peon

Best Answers:
    3 way link exchange is not much effective these days, i think you must focus on one way link or direct link which is always effective...

prizeauc, Feb 24, 2010 IP
  12. hddtool

hddtool Peon

Best Answers:
    It seems that there is no uniform ideas.

hddtool, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  13. seothriller

seothriller Member

Best Answers:
    We provide seo services as well as seo training,its a programme held by our company just for, who can not afford massive money to learn these streaming technologies.You canlearn here everything regarding Search Engine optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and we provide seo services too.We are very much sure that you will get maximum information in a few days and in the resultant you will be capable to start optimization and marketing for websites.Here one can get Maximum information on this platform .more over one can get seo services on a vry affordable rates .

seoguruonline.com

search engine optimization
    link building
    web design india

seothriller, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  14. Jeff Collision

Jeff Collision Peon

Best Answers:
    Both on page and off page optimizations are essential in SEO. Without on page, we cannot achieve anything in off page optimization. Without off page, we cannot gain backlinks or Page rank. The search engines must be able to find and read the content on your website to understand that it is relevant to what the search engine user is searching for, therefore you need to 'optimise the website' or address the onsite SEO issues to ensure that it is achieved. Put simply there are 2 main strands to onsite SEO: Content or Keywords, Technical Site Issues. Selection of keyword from your website is very important. The description should be keyword rich without stuffing. In case of off page, submit your website under directory submission, do follow social bookmarking, article submission. Then and there update your website.

Jeff Collision, Feb 25, 2010 IP
  15. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    Building backlinks for a website is most important to increase its rank on search engine and page rank as well

unknownpray, Mar 23, 2010 IP