1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Aged Site with Unique Visitors, Top Keywords, Just needs content, Low Reserve/BIN!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by SCLocal, Feb 22, 2010.

Hey Folks, I have for sale a site I'm looking to part ways with, the registration is almost up and I never got around to fully developing this site out. It has the potential to make money with AdSense or if you got an EBook created for it. All this site really needs is some quality content.

Below are the current monthly stats, you'll see the majority of the traffic comes from the 3 top search engines, but the bounce rate is up there, because there isn't content. But I do have top rankings for several keywords as you'll see.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So, assume no revenue, it's there waiting to be made, this site should sell super quickly as this is a no-brainer, I just don't have any time to do anything with this site.

Winning bidder will get the domain-name and the wordpress database and files (if they want)

SCLocal, Feb 22, 2010 IP
  2. kingshuk01

kingshuk01 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    cancel the bid please

kingshuk01, Feb 23, 2010 IP
  3. citi

citi Active Member