1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question about Adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Sake7, Feb 22, 2010.

I have an Adsense Account which i use for a entertainment website. Tons of clicks but with low value (I also use it on a few unimportant websites).

Now i've launched a new website on a high-payed niche and i have a big concern: It is possible to be affected if i use same account on this site too. I mean is possible that Google Adsense cataloged my account as a low-payed account?

Maybe this question sounds stupid, but i want to know if someone else who was in the same situation had any problem.

Many thanks from now for those who will answer in this thread.

Sake7, Feb 22, 2010 IP
  2. tash1

tash1 Peon

Best Answers:
    no it all depends on keywords and the bids people have on them nothing to do with your account already

tash1, Feb 22, 2010 IP
  3. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    According to a post at Jensense.com a few years back Google applies "Penalty" on an account wide basis. While it's possible this may have changed, if you are making next to nothing on your existing site you would be better to pull Adsense off it and focus on the better sites.

internetmarketingiq, Feb 22, 2010 IP
    Sake7 likes this.
  4. 1associate

1associate Peon

Best Answers:
    I've some sites with high traffic, low value clicks and an average CTR of about 2% and a couple which earn good click values and CTRs but lower traffic. The latter are definitely not penalised by the first...

1associate, Feb 22, 2010 IP
    Sake7 likes this.