1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Classified poster required for a long term project

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by itlnoor, Feb 21, 2010.

I am looking for a classified poster who would supply classifieds to promote my website via usfreeads.
    My requirements are
    1. Classified articles should be more than 100 words.
    2. It should be related to the topic and content of the website.
    3. Proper keywords will be supplied and you must create articles related to the topic.
    4 I am not looking for native english writers but your english must be Good.
    5. I am looking to pay 10 cents per article. You can write or re write.. aslongas it passes the copyscape I am not worried.
    6. You must be willing to supply 200 articles per month... Long term opportunities available.

Charges 10 cents per post... ( you will supply the article. I will make the post)

itlnoor, Feb 21, 2010 IP
  2. bogartkick

bogartkick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    10 cents for 100 words? Are you kidding me? This is much worse rate than a regular forum post averaging $0.10 for 10-20 words. You need to know the normal budget of a regular article buddy, even for classified ads. So if you want 200 articles a month for 100+ words, only equivalent to $20?

I hope this is a joke.

bogartkick, Feb 21, 2010 IP
  3. itlnoor

itlnoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I Know the regular rates... As You were referring this is easier than a forum post which goes for 10 cents a post... I am offering you materials and liberty to re write... It is not an article but a classified post...

itlnoor, Feb 22, 2010 IP