1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Truly great PSD to XHTML+CSS Coding Service

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Allyanora, Aug 28, 2009.

Hello and welcome dear DP members to my XHTML and CSS Service Thread.

I'd like to start offering my services here and I hope I'll provide great quality services to all of you.

Free service reviews for older DP members. (If you see more than 10 reviews on my thread, then please don't ask for more free work).

Since I am new, and I respect the authority of all other older members, I'd be really pleased to offer some free codding reviews to all of you who want to give me a chance to show what I can do.

I am willing offer 10 free XHTML+CSS coding projects to 10 reputable DP members. I will require A REAL review on how I did my job. I don't want you to just say that I did a good job or stuff like that, I want you to be honest and say your mind about my work. I know I will do my best and I know I will do a great job for you so come and try me.

I MUST also ask you to permit me to add your site to my portfolio. I will simply link my portfolio to your online site, I will not keep a separate code sample for myself.

I'd also appreciate any type of feedback from any of you.

What I offer

My offer is quite simple:

1) Valid XHTML+CSS
    2) Cross Browser Compatible (IE7,8,+/-6,Firefox 2 and 3, Safari, Opera, Chrome)
    3) Some CSS3 effects if you are interested
    4) CSS Sprites.
    5) SEO optimized code. -I won't make the title of an article a <p> and the date a <h2>, if you know what I mean.
    6) Jquery Functionality for extra payment
    7) A copy of the PSD after I worked on it. Sliced and filled with guidelines so that designers that know their deal can speed up all sorts of element renewing process on your website.

How does this work

1) You contact me via PM or Email. Yes, let's not run post counts here. I'd prefer to see only REVIEWS and NOTES - written by me- in this thread or COMPLAINS about my work.
    2) We either chat, or if your time zones don't give us this privilege we have a straight to the point email conversation about what YOU want.
    3) I get the PSD file. We (you and I) make up our mind on what we want and what we don't. This is the part when I give YOU a quote, or you tell me your budget.
    4) If you are a reputable member here on DP, +30 iTrader with no negative feedback, at least 6 month old, I just start working trusting that you will send payment after the job was completed. If not, you will have to send 50% upfront. I accept Paypal and Moneybookers, but I prefer Paypal.
    5) I start working. You get updates and you can request to see what I've done even if I didn't finish yet.
    6) The job is finished. I receive all the payment and we EXCHANGE iTRADER. - I really like the way this forum works via the iTrader and rep system, and I'd like to keep track of all my deals.

I am not sure if it is legal, but if it is, I'd like to exchange iTrader even for the review copies.

My price starts at 20$/simple page.

A simple page has:
    1) Header
    2) Menubar
    3) One Content Area
    4) A sidebar
    5) Few misk elements like : 1 form OR floated content elements OR thumbnails for a gallery.

A Page that has:

1) More content areas
    2) A form and content layout attached near it
    3) Other Complicated Layout Strucutres

is not a simple page.

I hope I was as clear as possible. I will be taking 1 review orders every 2~3 days from now. Hopefully I'll be welcomed as a coder in this wonderful forum :).

All the best,
    Allyanora

Last edited: Aug 28, 2009
    Allyanora, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  2. ztyler90

ztyler90 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    do you have any sort of portfolio yet?

ztyler90, Aug 28, 2009 IP
  3. skut

skut Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Interested with your service, already send you pm ;)

skut, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  4. Allyanora

Allyanora Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @ztyler90: no, i don't have a portfolio yet, that's why I'm offering these services. I have only a few projects done, I can show you one or two only via PM, that's why I need some reviews so I can create a portfolio with at least 10 examples.
    but what I am offering, it is really valid code and I don't hit and run. I won't say I'll do the job and not keep my word.

Allyanora, Aug 29, 2009 IP
  5. skut

skut Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just finished working with Allyanora, 

She's doing a really good job - delivering quality results and I'm having good time working with her.
    She's also giving me frequent updates about the project. The coding is also really clean - and the xhtml/css verified.

I recommend her to anyone who wants to use xhtml/css - coding service.

Did i tell you that she's doing this for really low rates ? :)

skut, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  6. gameOn

gameOn Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Allyanora Just did an Awsome work for me..

I'm very impressed with the results .she provides Top quality code (with every Attention to detail), quick delivery, good understanding of the job to do. The CSS was clean and well structured. She was very responsive to my requests and easy to work with.

Not only will i continue to use Allyanora's services for my web development needs, but i also recommend her to anyone in need of professional ,top quality work for real low rates ..:)

gameOn, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  7. Allyanora

Allyanora Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Offer still open. If you are interested please PM me. Thank you

Allyanora, Feb 22, 2010 IP