1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

looking for some php programmers

Discussion in 'Programming' started by renlok, Feb 21, 2010.

OK i don't them directly but im coding a php auction script and i get alot of requests for mods .I dont have anywhere near enough time to complete these requests but if anyones interested these quite a few requests going atm all of them well paid.

The two most recent:
    http://www.webidsupport.com/forums/...ill-pay-for-some-essential-mods-please-review
    http://www.webidsupport.com/forums/...uired-*-Happy-to-pay-or-donate-to-the-project.

note: sorry if im not allowed to post stuff like this here but i though it would be helpful if someone needed some work. :)

renlok, Feb 21, 2010 IP
  2. vyobux

vyobux Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    if u found any good programmers let me know i need too xD

vyobux, Feb 21, 2010 IP
  3. JochenVandeVelde

JochenVandeVelde Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have experience programming with PHP and MySQL. Currently I'm rebuilding my portfolio so I charge low prices at the moment. Please PM me so we can work something out.

JochenVandeVelde, Feb 21, 2010 IP
  4. phpsolution

phpsolution Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Okay , i can do it your work perfectly , i have full experience with Tele Bid auction script and the PHP PRO BID ..Kindly check more detail in PM .

phpsolution, Feb 22, 2010 IP