1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest $75 Logo Contest

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by tiller2dapiller, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fattuna

fattuna Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Sorry not trying to hijack your contest but this logo looks wicked. Great job.

fattuna, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  2. tiller2dapiller

tiller2dapiller Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks guys, winner has been pm'd. Closed.

tiller2dapiller, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  3. baps

baps Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @tiller2dapiller:Thanks guys, winner has been pm'd. Closed.

At least You should declare the winner's name.this is not a way to declared the winner.

baps, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  4. scorpionagency

scorpionagency Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I agree, especially with the CH's iTrader rating. If the Designer who won could Please post here & let the other designers know that you have won & received payment, that would be great. By doing this it will both, help the other designers know who the winner was & it will help the CH so that people will trust them more even with the iTrader issue. This CH has another contest going as well, so it may help more enter there. :)

scorpionagency, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  5. TightWad

TightWad Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He did the same thing to the other contest. Stated the Winner was a PM'ed.

Two contests & Two Winners who was private entries.

Complete scam.

TightWad, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  6. Chewysmom

Chewysmom Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    winner have to be announced publicly
    and @lucky winner, please announce your identity

Chewysmom, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  7. seven design

seven design Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i submitted my work

seven design, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  8. Graffworld2

Graffworld2 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i'm growing aggrivated with this and am really finding myself waisting most of my time when I design a logo, header, or website and find the contest is a scam. If this happens again, the contest holder will regret it if they're website is shown to the public.

Graffworld2, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  9. tiller2dapiller

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What's going on here? I don't have to announce my winner here, it's all through PM's and contacts. If you didn't win, get over yourself.

Anyways, how would I scam someone? All of these logos are too small to be worthwhile, so paying is necessary. Sigh, idiots. That's why you guys will never have real jobs and enter contests at digitalpoint.

tiller2dapiller, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  10. TightWad

TightWad Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    "tiller2dapiller" - You're a very poor lair, and an even worse designer.

FACT: You use contests to steal ideas from people and try to pass them
    off as your very own ideas.
    FACT: There were no winners in either contests.

Evidence: No person has come forward to your rescue stating that they
    won, nor did they show off these amazing winning designs.

FACT: I'll make it my personal mission to see you banned from this forum
    and insure that you never steal ideas from real working designers. So go ahead
    and try to Neg Itrader me. See what happens to you!!!

Now run along you worthless piece of garbage.

TightWad, Feb 19, 2010 IP
    thepunnisher87 likes this.
  11. EternalLight

EternalLight Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Calmdown guys....there is still many good CH in dp that more appreciate the designer work. Just leave this one and move to other contest. he stole our concept, one day...people will stole something from him too...

cheers.
    :D

EternalLight, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  12. tiller2dapiller

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't pass ideas as my own. In fact, I didn't even use one of the logos here because none were good enough. I still paid $75 to the best one throughout PM. Just because you or someone else didn't win/participate doesn't give you permission to pass these lies on to people.

There was a winner who contacted me throughout PM's in BOTH contests. Not all people like to show off designs in the thread. I got 6 entries in this contest throughout PM's. I got 8 entries in the other contest through PM's.

Who said the designs are amazing? Eternals was the best posted IN THIS THREAD, and his is full of errors. Chicken is spelled wrong, It is way too fancy for a wings place, etc.

Who would WANT to come forward with you guys just hammering me? Who knows, maybe you'll hammer me for picking an inferior design.

Tightwad, you call yourself a designer? I am the head designer for the 2nd largest newspaper in the US. I work very long hours and it is very stressful, so I come here looking for a cheap average-looking logo that I can use to SAVE TIME in my business presentations. Go ahead, waste your time getting me banned from here. Go do it. I'll make sure you get blacklisted from every design company across the United States and internationally as far as my connections go. I hope you have fun playing your games with that silly stat called itrader. Hope it gets you far in life.:rolleyes:

tiller2dapiller, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  13. plazmaDesign

plazmaDesign Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ok can you show design thanks

plazmaDesign, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  14. jokomamamita

jokomamamita Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Only one question: Who is the winner and can you show us his/her entry?

jokomamamita, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  15. TightWad

TightWad Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I had to laugh at your post and the level of pathetically self serving dribble
    you posted. Everyone in here knows you passed off our ideas as your own.
    You're own ITrader's, from people you said you could design images for, state
    it so but you keep making up lies about why you got those Itrader's....... what was it again......"revenge itraders". <laffs>

You came here looking for ideas because you're an untalented hack who couldn't find his way around Photoshop, let alone illustrator, so you needed some real designers to give you some inspiration. You wont get any more
    from this place. (BSEG)

You keep posting that you got all these Private entries, yet in both threads not a single person has stepped up to pull your head off the chopping block because what you're saying doesn't make sense.

Your lies aren't plausible and don't make sense. Any "Designers for a second largest Newspaper" would know that already.. To claim to be a "designer" for a newspaper is even more laughable. You've clearly never worked anywhere near a newspaper and from what it is becoming clear, the closest thing you've every been to working for a newspaper is throwing them at someone's front door. You're not the head of anything, let alone any newspaper...

You're a smoke blowing monkey who tries to intimidate people with idle threats while trying to make yourself something you're not.

Ah the power of the internet, huh? Pretend to be something you're not because you can convince yourself of it. Others can see through your pitiful lies because we're smarter than you. The next time you want to try and pass yourself off as something you're not, it might be better to know what exactly you're talking about to make it more convincing.

To sum up this beating you're enduring - You have no connections because you are a complete powerless, twit. You couldn't blackball me (*laffs*) from anywhere if you took out a full 12 page diatribe in the New York Times - that, my silly little shit throwing monkey is about how powerless you are.

You've been exposed. Twit. Now run along and sulk.

TightWad, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  16. baps

baps Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hey CH,
    YOU PROVED YOUR NEGATIVE ITRADER..
    YOU ARE A FAKE PERSON..

NEVER WILL ENTER AGAIN.

baps, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  17. Chewysmom

Chewysmom Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    you call people who put their time into a design for you despite your itrader. people who said let give him a chance, idiots?
    who is the idiot?

Chewysmom, Feb 20, 2010 IP
  18. meetali

meetali Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here is my logo for Kev's Chicken & Wings
    Kev's Chicken & Wings.jpg

meetali, Feb 20, 2010 IP
  19. tiller2dapiller

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Everyone knows? How can everyone know when I didn't? You really are proving yourself to be an idiotic prick. And let's explain the itraders:

Nelo's neg itrader: I neg itrader-ed him first. Check the dates. He was posting things such as you guys, agreed to a deal over MSN, and ended up not following through.

Kirch's neg itrader: Another revenge itrader when I neg itrader-ed him first. He says that I "demanded" more money for a "crappy" design. In fact, it was a site made for Nike's subsite that I changed around and they almost chose it to be one of their top promotional sites. All of the sites I "make" for people here are rejects for large companies I try to get a quick buck out of. No way it was crappy. You want to know what else? HE USED IT ON HIS SITE and then wouldn't pay when I asked him to.

Dannyz's neg itrader: revenge, same EXACT thing as kirch. Used on site and never paid.

Casper: He asked for a programmer at first on MSN for "simple html and psd" which I can do. Well, he ended up wanting all this flash and php and other stuff, but I had already made the design. I said, well, pay me half and pay the programmer half. He refused and USED THE DESIGN ON HIS SITE.

mjda: He was never online, so how could I get any work done. Then he neg-itraders me for 'terrible communication skills' when he was NEVER online?

And I came here so I could use a design on a presentation including examples of made-up small businesses because I didn't have enough time to do it myself as it was due the next night. I ended up not being able to use any due to lack of quality and had to make one myself. I STILL paid the $75, and you can't say I can't. I don't have to 'prove' the winner because they want to remain private after all of this nonsense.

Pull my head of the chopping block? What are they going to say? I entered privately? Why would they do that and then admit they lost, you are making no sense.

I am the Head Designer for the 2nd largest Newspaper in the United States. How about you look everything up? I'm not about to write a bio on myself, but I can guarantee that I'm not some tool who plays himself as a designer making $20 websites that aren't rejects. I make just over $94,000 a year. You are making $20 sites for people. LMAO

Smarter than me? Then how come you are 'making a living' making $20 sites for people? You obviously aren't too smart. I am only 22 and I have completed 4 years of college on a tennis scholarship and now am the head designer of a major newspaper due to connections. Hope you have fun being 'smarter' and making $20 sites.

I'm not the designer for the NY Times, so don't expect that. Expect your name along with your location being broadcasted to all of my connections, which is across the US and somewhat internationally (in some countries).

I've been exposed? Yea, have fun with your $20 sites spending 24/7 on digitalpoint. I got a gig lined up outside of work making the upcoming Adidas website. It's a $10,500 job, and I don't even have to code. Have fun making your $20 sites like I just said!

tiller2dapiller, Feb 20, 2010 IP
  20. TightWad

TightWad Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You don't have to explain your Itraders... because we know you're just going to lie and lie and lie and lie. Just like you lie about everything else.

You claim to be working for The Atlanta Journal-Constitution but you're only
    a paperboy. Making very little and that's why you've been doing designs for $8.00 begging people you can do a great job but doing a very very bad job at that, yet you're trying to belittle those who are doing 20.00 contests..........

You're certainly the dumbest kid I've come across in a long time. Kid, you've never heard of logopond, or 99Designs, and that proves you know nothing about designing. Your proofs themselves show you cannot design and no Atlanta Journal-Constitution (which BTW isn't the second largest Newspaper) would hire you. BTW, Idiot, CoxMedia are the people who code and design The Atlanta Journal-Constitution website.

We know you're only 22 Tyler... Your facebook profile says so. It also says you're an idiot. <laffs>

TightWad, Feb 20, 2010 IP
    scorpionagency likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.