1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is this worth buying?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by dinrock, Feb 20, 2010.

dinrock, Feb 20, 2010 IP
  2. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is this a serious question or an effortless attempt to promote that product? :rolleyes:

I don't see the point linking to the product with your affiliate clickbank ID and not elaborating about what it should be worth for my dear pajamosm which by the way is an infraction.

Mystique, Feb 20, 2010 IP
  3. dinrock

dinrock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Look - this is a serious question for chrissake. I don't need to "promote" anything on here. My site is almost 8 years old and is number 1 in the search results for many of the most searched terms relating. I'm serious if this "product" or whatever the hell it is called is worth it.

Furthermore, where the hell is ther a clickbank ID that I supposedly own, working in correation to this product in this link? If anyone is violating DP TOS, I think it should be you for getting on here and promoting GoDaddy don't you think. If I'm violating anything, it's the MOD here who can delete this thread....so go complain to them, whoever they may be.

On the other hand, I can go on here and ask for a good article generator and still yet elicit another iodiotic response about "WHY NOT SEARCH GOOGLE" . . . in a way, I often wonder why the hell I even come on here for advice/ help /information. If you have nothing good to contribute, stay the hell off.

dinrock, Feb 20, 2010 IP
  4. dinrock

Best Answers:
    Furthermore....show this, so you can prove any so called clicbank ID I have, is promoting this.

dinrock, Feb 20, 2010 IP
  5. Mystique

Best Answers:
    I'm asking if you are promoting that product, not affirming so then refer to it without the hop affiliate link.

Browse back to find many other post asking for "X" or "Y" product just describing what stuff does and not leading to an affiliate sales copy, thus you meant let's opine on http://www.massarticlecontrol.com

Adding ?hop=pajamos after the slash raised my question :rolleyes:

Mystique, Feb 20, 2010 IP
  6. dinrock

Best Answers:
    rest assured, just URL will be included in next question....if I ever have one.
    Later...

dinrock, Feb 20, 2010 IP
    waxingpoetic likes this.
  7. dinrock

Best Answers:
    Furthermore after thinking about this, I'm not trying to be some sort of anal orifice, but I been on here almost 5 years so I learned as I went along that(and early) not to promote. So anyway, forgive my rectum-minded attitude.

dinrock, Feb 20, 2010 IP
  8. jeremyok

jeremyok Peon

Best Answers:
    since op knew that the link contains affiliate id now, maybe he can press the edit button to clean up the link.

jeremyok, Feb 22, 2010 IP
  9. Rigmonkey

Rigmonkey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If the original poster isn't promoting the product and just wants an opinion, I'm happy to say I wouldn't touch rubbish like that with bargepole.

As always, I'm happy to help!

Rigmonkey, Feb 22, 2010 IP
  10. Mystique

Best Answers:
    See how is something fishy about this?

The OP even posted twice in a row to keep this thread on top without editing the original affiliate link.

Mystique, Feb 22, 2010 IP
  11. dinrock

Best Answers:
    RIGMONKEY - Your response is greatly appreciated....this is actually what I wanted to know!Best!

dinrock, Feb 23, 2010 IP
  12. dinrock

Best Answers:
    oh-and where is "edit" button to delet that URL anyway?

dinrock, Feb 23, 2010 IP
  13. Kunalbhatia

Kunalbhatia Active Member

Best Answers:
    The flame war not withstanding, it's like any other scam site on the Internet. The very English on the site proves it. Not to mention the screenshots posted on the site are ones I've seen in at least half a dozen other product sites. And testimonials as well, they're the regular pattern. And well of course, it's so revolutionary and MINDBLOWING. Ya ya, get on with it.

Kunalbhatia, Feb 23, 2010 IP
  14. extraspecial

extraspecial Member

Best Answers:
    The guy has copied the link from the URL and has probably reached that website through an affiliate link because thats how it looks after clicking a Clickbank affiliate link; it adds ?hop=pajamos to the end :)

Don't judge people so fast buddy!

extraspecial, Feb 23, 2010 IP
  15. dinrock

Best Answers:
    Thanks for reemphasizing ExtraSpecial. I'm honestly not promoting anything and have no associaton with that but wanted to find if that was worth it.

dinrock, Feb 23, 2010 IP
  16. omarabid

omarabid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, it also raised my doubts, isn't the shorter URL much more easier to write

omarabid, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  17. dinrock

Best Answers:
    Well, I got my response. Truth-be-told, you don't necessarily rely on forums to promote anything....anyone with a brain in their head knows if you're going to promote something, you buy adwords - to question someone posting a question, along with a link that relates to the question itself only makes common sense. To actually surmise the validity otherwise, is outright idiotic. In any case, drop the subject, as I say, I got my basic response to my initial question....in fact, are these threads not monitored by moderators? If the actual content of the thread was suspect, the mod would have deleted the entire post - RIGHT?? (enough said . . . let's just put it to rest)

dinrock, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  18. omarabid

omarabid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    mods don't catch anything, once they catch, they'll kick you off, and you'll cry then... hehhhh

omarabid, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  19. dinrock

Best Answers:
    Believe me Omarabid, mods do catch. I can prove they do as I have been penalized here for cross-posting on certain topics and almost lost my DP account because I had so many points against me. This is why I was initially angered when I first asked about the article spinner on this thread when I started it. Either way, it's all good.

dinrock, Feb 26, 2010 IP
  20. tech_savvy

tech_savvy Peon

Best Answers:
    A very firey thread this one. hope we all simmer down now.

tech_savvy, Feb 26, 2010 IP