1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Would you please review my MasterPiece website? Suggestion needed :)

Discussion in 'Websites' started by allsome, Feb 19, 2010.

After a lot of working and taking too many suggestions from many friends, people online, online friends, Developer etc i able to make my best site ever. And i can tell that it is because of a people like you in this world. Thanks to all of you.
    I just dedicated this site to all people in this world .... still trying hard to make it better. Few things left and some more fixes and it is good to go.

I bought VPS + 6 Dedicated ips...1 for main site and 2 sub-domains and still thinking where i gona use the rest...lol.:D
    I wanted to make this site successful and this site will be better based on your suggestion and help.
    So,
    Still guys i need your suggestions to improve BAEA site better. I wanted to add more categories, More information also SEO etc.

Please help me out with it.

MY MASTER PIECE SITE IS...

http://www.baea.info

For your information: BAEA.info= Business And Education Advisors [Dot] Information

Regards to all my DP members,
    Oscar:)

allsome, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  2. talvehtia

talvehtia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Theme is good. You need a better logo in my opinion, I mean it looks too simple when it is compared to this design. Upper menu looks great. I'm not a fan of info domains. Meta informations are complete and user-friendly links are ok but you need to add seo mod for vbulletin to make your forum links more search engine and user friendly. Good luck.

talvehtia, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  3. allsome

allsome Active Member

Best Answers:
    I gona work on the logo thanks for your suggestions...... about Info domain I cant get any better 4 alphabates domain name.... so in the end i choose this one.

allsome, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  4. Amxfan

Amxfan Peon

Best Answers:
    Overall I like the site but found the text in the header hard to read. "When viewing threads" I also could not see where the box was to put in your user name and pass along with the search box as it did not have a outline around it and was the same color as the background. "This page for example"

On your main page the statement "Why We Different" is not well written. You may want to consider working on some of the wording of the site, especially if you are targeting western countries.

I think time will tell how this site is going to fair. It could go either way and moderation is going to be key. Since anyone can place ads on your site in the form of threads, I can see you getting tons of members/spammers. Keeping the forum useful is going to be key and where the moderation comes in.

Amxfan, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  5. allsome

allsome Active Member

Best Answers:

Thanks alot for your great suggestion.

I know there are some problems in the forum header etc and i m working on it will fix till 2marro also the first WHY WE DIFFERENT?
    I know i wrote it quit stupid and will make it perfect thanks for it.

About the moderator thing i already got 2 person for mods also finding more and also will post all thread posting rules within the thread to stop spam and i hope will found more ppl to help me out with it. You can also check out my other threads in which i offered partnership also more......
    but still if somebody wants to be just a friend to help it with me it will be more better.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1695864

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=326820

Anyway, Thanks for your great help and suggestion.

allsome, Feb 19, 2010 IP