1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling [CPA LEAD Compatible] PSP Games Download site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by dude91, Feb 18, 2010.

Heya folks

This is my first time Selling site here, I ll try to be as informative as possible. If there is something additional you want to know you could always PM or post.

Lets get it started. I am selling my baby Free PSP Games here because I really don't have much time for it these days. Aeronautical Engineering college Takes all the time...

The site gets 150+ UV everyday , last 2 days have been shaky because my host has been going up and down whole day. The site has 17 games at the moment out of which 15 were personally uploaded with the archive password as the site name ( A VPS was bought exclusively to perform just this task ) . I was aiming to make it one of those exclusive sites for psp game downloads . You could always take it from where i left it......

Not a lot but quality SEO has been done , It has a PR 1 and links from few big names of the psp niche ( High PR & Homepage links ). A few more links and content and the site could be a traffic monster. It was ranking on page to on #15 on its peak days when it was updated daily now , it fluctuates between #18-21 for 'free psp games'

[​IMG]

Another Major asset that comes with this site is its users . We ve got over 850+ users at the moment , Growing every day ! You could always use it as a nice mailing list to promote games related CPA offers.

[​IMG]

There were never ads on the site except a clickbank banner which i put 2 days back. So assume no revenue.

It is totally CPA lead Compatible. As a matter of fact it was started to be a cpalead download site , I was aiming to introduce the gateway once i had 300 uv a day . But , circumstances, I have to let go of this site :(

It would be really nice , If i could find a owner who could take this site to a new level from rite where i had to leave it

Thank you

PS: If this auction goes well , I got one more cpalead site to sell !

dude91, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  2. richardrm

richardrm Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is there any revenue from the site? Also can you pls send the url of the "other cpa site" you mentioned.

richardrm, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  3. kirch

kirch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you post the earnings screenshots?

kirch, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  4. siflur

siflur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can neither of you guys read?

"There were never ads on the site except a clickbank banner which i put 2 days back. So assume no revenue."

Probably because he wanted to build a list rather than making a few quick bucks.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
    siflur, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  5. sagetips

sagetips Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Where do the games come from? Any copyright issues?

You mention "VPS". Does this site require a lot of space? Could a shared hosting account work?

Thanks

sagetips, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  6. dude91

dude91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Its just niche warez , so you will need offshore hosting... I ve kept it onshore so far with out any problems....

No It does not require a lot of space or bandwidth. I come from a country where the internet is not really that fast , So to provide exclusive links to my users , I had to buy windows VPS to Reupload the games with password as the sites name. Inshort the VPS was to upload games and not host the site.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
    dude91, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  7. TwistOffMedia

TwistOffMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Can you please PM me a screenshot of traffic sources? Thanks.

I'm interested.

TwistOffMedia, Feb 19, 2010 IP