1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank = EPIC FAIL

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by FavouritesBlog, Feb 17, 2010.

1. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think anyone feels they are a "scam" but rather that there are issues going on preventing commissions from showing up.

Yes people are making a lot of money with CB, but a lot of people have personally experienced tracking problems. Also, who's to say that those making a lot of money wouldn't be making even more if there wasn't this problem going on?

J1218, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  2. webfighter

webfighter Peon

Best Answers:
    today i created one hoplink which was not working for me, i created another one of the same product after 10 minutes , that was working fine for me.
    so yes, i noticed atleast one of the tracking problem of this network.

webfighter, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  3. teapoint

teapoint Peon

Best Answers:
    You won't make 1 cent with ClickBank unless you do 2 things: send targeted traffic, and write an honest presell.

teapoint, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  4. k3v1n159

k3v1n159 Peon

Best Answers:
    I know I'm just a beginner and I could be that noob going "Wtf where is the money" but before 5-6 days ago, i was making a sale every other day, and now 5-6 days, no money whatsoever :/

k3v1n159, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  5. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    If you were making 20 sales a day and suddenly they stopped, THAT would be an issue. "A sale every other day" is nothing.

dlm, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  6. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    Dude, happens to me all the time. I know how you feel. I get anxious when I get 1 day without sales. But that's how it works.

Remember that there is a human being on the other end of the line making the decision to buy.

It's not some game where you expect to see the yellow bar increase every single day.

ParthS, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  7. k3v1n159

k3v1n159 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, sorry, I think the paranoia was just catching on :p

k3v1n159, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  8. brada7x

brada7x Active Member

Best Answers:
    I understand where you're coming from. But the thing is, even those of us making 10+ sales a day can have a bad day see a $0 day. I make $4k+ a month now and I still have one or two days where I either have 1 sale or make nothing.

It just happens. As someone has mentioned before, sometimes the traffic for a particular day may not be as targeted or it may just not convert. It's part of this business.

brada7x, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  9. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Or it's just bad luck. If you average 5 sales a day (around $100) and have a standard deviation of 2 sales per day, statistical variation alone means that you will probably have one or two days with 0 sales every month.

dlm, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  10. recycle

recycle Peon

Best Answers:
    Clickbank had its days... now its just full of the Same guys repacking old stuff and reselling.

recycle, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  11. EvcRo

EvcRo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Send friend to buy, make screenshoot of page with your affiliate id at the bottom, make screenshoot of paypal transaction, come and post.

I'm not a conspiracy theory lover but very often i have strange feelings about clickbank too. Not only once i had a feeling of stolen commisions but from feelings to facts is a long way. I would love to see some proof.

EvcRo, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  12. indigobean2003

indigobean2003 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use a few affiliates, not just Clickbank. Just about all of them are prone to fluctuating wildly. Even the ones like Amazon where I am promoting a wide variety of products from different niches.

Maybe it's the merchant that's cheating you not Clickbank?

Some people have cookies turned off on your browser and that can cause you to loose your commission.

indigobean2003, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  13. markov

markov Peon

Best Answers:
    Why not test again?
    Give the affiliate link here and track it in your account.

markov, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  14. Utopianstar

Utopianstar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can you be 100% your friend didn't have any adware/spyware installed on his computer? Cookie stuffing with other affiliate ID might be a problem.

Have you written to CB support saying your control transaction didn't show up in sales list?

Utopianstar, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  15. mytvtalk

mytvtalk Active Member

Best Answers:
    many of you are bashing the original poster but something is up, ive gone from making $80 to $100 daily to $0. i have the same ammount of targeted visitors and have been in the game long enough to know what i am doing. click bank is not tracking correctly surely.

mytvtalk, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  16. CARNANO

CARNANO Member

Best Answers:
    If you have an ad that says "buy red widgets here 39.95 these are great widgets" and the ad is on a site totally unrelated to red widgets... it matters not! Because if they "click the ad" they are genuinely interested in buying red widgets! I agree that you must collect an email an have an honest presell in this particular instance! However, if doing pay per click and someone is searching to buy red widgets you need only get in front of them with a direct link to red widgets.

This has worked for me time and time again...

CARNANO, Feb 19, 2010 IP