1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Make $100/day Easy!!! ►► Using ADSENSE and MICRO NICHE SITES!◄◄

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by wanksta22, Jan 23, 2010.

1. wanksta22

wanksta22 Member

Best Answers:
    To be honest i know a lot of people who use this technique but i dont find it to be that useful in terms of time/benefit tradeoff.

wanksta22, Feb 17, 2010 IP
  2. emilio

emilio Peon

Best Answers:
    one thing bothering my mind: is it ok to do 30 backlinking weekly to each 3 articles, is it save from the google sand box?
    one more thing: are the 3 articles interlinking each other? the third to second and second to the first articles?

emilio, Feb 17, 2010 IP
  3. wanksta22

wanksta22 Member

Best Answers:
    Dont worry about the sandbox its a myth. If you keep up your linking campaigns and are consistent you will get out of it in 1-2 months, and most likely you wont be in it even, the sandbox is actually the "google dance". Internlinking your pages is fine.

wanksta22, Feb 17, 2010 IP
  4. teapoint

teapoint Peon

Best Answers:
    No point getting caught up buying ebooks. The only way to make money with adsense these days is with quality content, that means setting up well researched, popular niche websites and just going for it, no point wasting time reading re-hashed rubbish, you won't learn anything new.

teapoint, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  5. wanksta22

wanksta22 Member

Best Answers:
    Totally agree unique content is key. But some people do need some hand holding.

wanksta22, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  6. iknowalittlebit

iknowalittlebit Peon

Best Answers:
    Most of the ebooks out there are rubbish and the same info can be found on forums... but every once in a while there are ebooks that make the lightbulb in your head turn on. I have read a lot of rubbish only to find one paragraph that turned out to be golden for me.

iknowalittlebit, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  7. wanksta22

wanksta22 Member

Best Answers:
    Very true! especially with the low quality standards of some ebook sellers

wanksta22, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  8. wanksta22

wanksta22 Member

Best Answers:
    TIP

Here are some good "product keyword" tips that I have come across along the way and will help you choosing your keywords.

1. Try and not to pick products on amazon as they are difficult to outrank, sure you can get on the first page but being #1 is difficult.

2. I mentioned this before but I will reiterate, stay away from electronic/technology niches as they are saturated and highly competitive.

3. Once you pick a niche that is easy to rank in, try to find all the associated products in that niche, as if one product is low comp they all tend to be.

4. The easiest niches to rank in target older consumers eg 30 yrs + and are usually old world products aka bricks and mortar type businesses such as "solid oak chair" - just an example. The reason these products work so well is that 1. older people tend to click more/arent as use to ads 2. There is low competition in these products as most of them don't have a huge online presence unlike technology

5. Be creative!! The more you think outside the box and come up with your own niches the more money you will make!!!

wanksta22, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  9. afunguy24

afunguy24 Peon

Best Answers:
    1 questions.

Keywords, how do I find good keywords?

Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
    afunguy24, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  10. afunguy24

afunguy24 Peon

Best Answers:
    2005 when this guide first started, all these niches is gone.

afunguy24, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  11. wanksta22

wanksta22 Member

Best Answers:
    1. Come up with "product keywods" Look around ur house
    2. Use google kw tool to make sure at least 1-2k searches a month
    3. Research competition on first page and makesure backlinks <100

LOL keep thinking that bro, just because your not creative enough to come up with new niches doesnt mean other ppl arent. I can tell right away this method is not for you since it is "saturated" LOL (YEAH RIGHT)

12. 17black

17black Member

Best Answers:
    1. Not sure what you mean here... What don't they sell on Amazon? It would be hard to find something that they don't have. Often times it can be to your benefit if Amazon, eBay, Overstock and all the other big names happen to rank a few positions above you as searchers will instantly recognize their sites. If you have a good title and a good description in the serps that stands out and separates you from the usual crowd, your listing will most surely get clicked, giving you an adsense click opportunity.

2. In general, I agree with you, if you mean "ipod" or "mp3 player" ..... However, some of easiest to rank for and highest paying keywords are from these very categories, IF you take the time to drill them down to 4 and even 5 word long tail phrases.

.... at least that has been my experience ;)

17black, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  13. furca

furca Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Definately not saturated ;)

furca, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  14. wanksta22

wanksta22 Member

Best Answers:
    1. Like i said you CAN still target products on amazon but you wont outrank them even if you can make it on the first page. There are tons of products that amazon doesn't sell just think outside the box a little.

2. If you can find gems in the tech niche all the power to you, i find it difficult and focus on niches where gems are more abundant.

15. wanksta22

wanksta22 Member

Best Answers:
    This is only true for high competition keywords. Like i said i update content on sites only if i start to lose rankings, otherwise i leave it.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2010
    wanksta22, Feb 20, 2010 IP
  16. MoiseW

MoiseW Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your generous information you have shared. It is very clear and straightforward. I think the toughest part is to write original content and get backlink. Thanks anyway.

MoiseW, Feb 20, 2010 IP
  17. furca

furca Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You don't need backlinks for microniches, and for the content you can always outsource.

furca, Feb 20, 2010 IP
  18. M A Kay

M A Kay Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing.
    I have read XFactor ebook, very good.
    Your guide too.
    :)

M A Kay, Feb 20, 2010 IP
  19. wanksta22

wanksta22 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you can outsource the content but should probably only do so once you have the money from many sites. Also just write the content like a product review so its easy to write.

As for "you dont need backlinks" for microniches, please stop spreading bad information this is 100% incorrect. You may need FEWER backlinks for certain microniches but no backlinks is completely wrong.

wanksta22, Feb 21, 2010 IP
  20. Nazbir

Nazbir Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you ... backlinks are very important for geting indexed and ranked .

Nazbir, Feb 21, 2010 IP