1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Crawled Problem

Discussion in 'Google' started by ashwaria, Feb 16, 2010.

I have a site I am observing it around 1 Month. My Site is Crawling every 4 day but I don't know whats happens now.Its crawled after 10 day. I don't know whats the problem going on. what is happening.

If any body give me answer that the number of traffic is decreased but its not so. Traffic is quite good.

Please Advise me whats happen

Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
    ashwaria, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  2. WishBone

WishBone Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you continually adding new contents to your site as well as giving new backlinks? I think there's nothing to worry as long as your site is still ranking, just continue the necessary tasks fir your site.

WishBone, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  3. rupesh12

rupesh12 Peon

Best Answers:
    Regular and frequent visits by the crawler is the first sign that your site appeals to Google.

* Update your content often and regularly well, an obvious one, so not much to describe here; in a word, try to add new unique content as often as you can afford and do it regularly

* Make sure your server works correctly: mind the uptime and Google Webmaster tools reports of the unreached pages.

* Mind your page load time: note that the crawl works on a budget – if it spends too much time crawling your huge images or PDFs

* Check the site internal link structure: make sure there is no duplicate content returned via different URLs: again, the more time the crawler spends figuring your duplicate content..

* Get more back links from regularly crawled sites.

* Adjust the crawl speed via Google Webmaster tools.

* Add a sitemap

rupesh12, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  4. john mattew

john mattew Peon

Best Answers:
    go to Google webmaster tools -- Site Configuration - settings - Crawl rate. if you have unlimited bandwidth you can set the crawl rate fully. so that if you add new page,Google bot will crawl much faster.

john mattew, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  5. ashwaria

ashwaria Guest

Best Answers:

Actually I have increased the crawl rate from webmaster tool. Is this is the reason for that my site is not crawling since long

6. ashwaria

ashwaria Guest

Best Answers:
    Can you just tell me what do u mean by bandwidth in this. How can I identify the bandwidth for a site

7. joesmith

joesmith Peon

Best Answers:
    To get crawled by search engine regularly, update the content in your site. Bots love fresh content, and do some social bookmarking and use social networking sites.

joesmith, Feb 17, 2010 IP