1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Default New Product in Gaming Niche - PSP Hacker

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by the_j0ker, Feb 16, 2010.

Hello all,

I would like to present my new product that was just approved by ClickBank. Its in the Gaming niche, more precisely about the Sony PSP (50,000,000 PSP owners worldwide!).

The product is a guide to "Unlock the PSP".

There is another similar product in the ClickBank marketplace, if you like to compare products on a review page (landing page), my product gives a better commission

The potential market is enormous and there is almost no competition!

Heres all the info you need to start making sales:

PSP Hacker - Unlock Your PSP
    URL: http://www.psphacker.net
    Hoplink: http://XXXXXXX.pspunlock.hop.clickbank.net
    Affiliate Material: http://www.psphacker.net/affiliates.html
    Product Price: $34.95
    Commission: 75%
    Earned per Sale: $23.50 (after ClickBank takes their cut too)

This is a hot niche, so I suggest you get started as soon as possible before it gets too competitive! There is a lot of money to be made in the next few weeks and months.

We have banners (many many sizes), ebook cover images, PPC campaigns. If you need anything to get help you promote this product, just let me know!

Enjoy!

[​IMG]

the_j0ker, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  2. Phobos

Phobos Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello there . So , what exactly is your product? A guide or software? Because in one place you claim it's software and then you urge people to buy "the guide" . Please enlighten us. Thanks and good luck with your product.

Phobos, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  3. the_j0ker

the_j0ker Peon

Best Answers:
    It's a guide that shows how to unlock a PSP using only software (in opposition to using hardware, ie. a Pandora Battery).

4. Phobos

Phobos Peon

Best Answers:
    "Yes, PSP Hacker is compatible with Firmware 5.03 and below."
    "Yes, you can uninstall PSP Hacker at any time."
    "PSP Hacker is a set of guides and tutorials which show you how to unlock your PSP."

These are all quotes from your site. There will surely be a great amount of confusion amongst potential buyers that might lead to poor conversions or a high refund rate. This is constructive critique and should not be interpreted otherwise. If you want to have a lot of affiliates promoting your product I think you should clearly state it's a guide and a guide only without leaving room for confusion. Good luck.

Phobos, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  5. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So you don't give away the software they need but rather tell them where to get it at correct? I'm confused too.

J1218, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  6. the_j0ker

the_j0ker Peon

Best Answers:
    There are links in the guide to download the necessary software.

I understand your concern guys, but I have a similar product in another niche and it is doing great with the same formula. Very low refund rate and I only ever had a few emails asking if it was a software or a guide.

I may still update the sales pitch page to make things very easy to understand ... maybe it will increase conversion. :cool:

7. k3v1n159

k3v1n159 Peon

Best Answers:
    since it has the word 'hacker' in it, will google adwords still approve of the ad?

k3v1n159, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  8. petyard

petyard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what is the other niche? If is Wii, send me a screen with your conversion rate, because the refund rate is huge in that niche..

petyard, Feb 17, 2010 IP
  9. the_j0ker

the_j0ker Peon

Best Answers:
    No problem with the word "hacker". I did a test just to make sure. The ad was approved in AdWords, and ads are showing in the search results.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you're afraid of using the word "hacker" in your ads, just link to a landing page (which any serious affiliate would do anyway). The product is called "Unlock Your PSP", no need to refer to "PSP Hacker".

I'm already seeing some traffic from a few affiliates testing their hoplinks. I love it!

Yes, it's the Wii unlock niche. Refund rate used to be kinda high when it was still the old unlock (requiring a particular game). But now, nothing special is need and refund rate has dropped dramatically. Here's a screenshot from my clickbank account:

[​IMG]

the_j0ker, Feb 17, 2010 IP
  10. .:RGA:.

.:RGA:. Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure about this man, there is tons of stuff on youtube and other websites that can give instructions on how to unlock a PSP's hidden functions. I like videogames a lot but I'm going to have to think hard on this one.

.:RGA:., Feb 17, 2010 IP
  11. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This kind of stuff does sell. The way to unlock your PSP using all those methods you see online is rather technical and not everyone will know how or have the patience to do it.

As I've mentioned before on another thread, you can find information from ANY ebook online. Weight loss is one of the easiest things to accomplish and yet it's a billion dollar industry with supplements and books telling you how to do it. All you need to do is exercise and watch what you eat...not that complicated. But everyone thinks there's some new and better way to do it and that's why all that stuff sells.

There is a market for these gaming products for sure though.

J1218, Feb 17, 2010 IP
  12. the_j0ker

the_j0ker Peon

Best Answers:
    Well said J1218.

There is tons of stuff available on Youtube and on forums on how to unlock a Wii. But you can see for yourself the sales I posted above ;) And this is in a saturated market with 5-6 major vendors on ClickBank alone.

The PSP niche is still hot and not competitive at all. :D

the_j0ker, Feb 17, 2010 IP