1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem with Indexing pages?

Discussion in 'Google' started by ddevil05, Feb 16, 2010.

Hi everybody
    I have submitted my website, but I don't see it yet listed in google :S
    I read in some other forums that google has had problems indexing website this january and february
    Is it true??

ddevil05, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  2. FavouritesBlog

FavouritesBlog Peon

Best Answers:
    if google had issues indexing sites, half the "interwebs" would be crippled.

Google is always indexing, however new sites don't get indexed straight away. Some do some dont, it all depends on how many backlinks you have when your site has started and a few days after.

Even though you may have submitted the site for submission, google checks for backlinks before indexing to see if its worth indexing or not.

I recommend you create a thread in the link exchange forums and start getting some backlinks.

FavouritesBlog, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  3. Sweely

Sweely Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Before you submit your website to Google or build backlinks - make sure you have at least 5 pages of content on your website. Without content - Google won't have a reason to index your website.

Sweely, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  4. trancesets

trancesets Peon

Best Answers:
    Even with one quality links I have no problem with indexing.

trancesets, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  5. Get Inspired

Get Inspired Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, nobody asked this yet, but how long has it been?

Submit your site URL and/or feed to google if you havent done so. Otherwise, just be patient because google will pick it up.

Get Inspired, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  6. fourdesign

fourdesign Member

Best Answers:
    I am having the same problem with Google and it's really starting to piss me off. I'm indexed with all the other search engines except for Google and I have no reason why??

I have a webmaster tools account with Google and the spider has been crawling my site for MONTHS but hasn't indexed a freaking page. I have backlinks to this site from The New York Times, Digital Point, and other high traffic websites. WTF???

fourdesign, Feb 16, 2010 IP