1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

MCC question

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by rellik, Feb 16, 2010.

Hello,
    I want to know is it'll be okay if i create mcc acc and link to it 3-4 adwords accs with same pers. info and credit card ? Because i read in google help that I it allows to use MCC for personal purposes. But I am not sure about it. If someone is using it this way already, can you give me advice ?

rellik, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  2. Fletch_123

Fletch_123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, this is perfectly acceptable. All the MCC is doing is just allowing single login access to all of your accounts...as an aside, I was curious about how one becomes elgible for invoice billing. It looks like it takes up to a year of spend, and at least 3 out of those 12 months spending up to $5K/month to be elgible..would be nice to be able to get on terms and set monthly budgets.

Fletch_123, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  3. rellik

rellik Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for answer !
    And btw maybe you know - is it allowed to promote different websites (they are not connected with each other ) on same keywords from these accounts ?

rellik, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  4. Fletch_123

Fletch_123 Peon

Best Answers:
    not positive about that, but I would assume it would be ok. Of course, you'd be cannabilizing yourself by doing that(driving up costs,etc..), but as long as it's a different site/domain it should be allowable.

Fletch_123, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  5. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    An MCC is simply there to consolidate all accounts you manage. It doesn't matter if more than one account uses the same keywords or if accounts are owned by the same person/company. You are simply linking to them.

Lucid Web Marketing, Feb 16, 2010 IP