1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

20 Articles a Day'll Make the Bills go Away

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by ExpertForumGuy, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    I just wrote 20 words today.

Whew! Boy am I tired!

Perry Rose, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  2. Chancey

Chancey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you hiring someone for the job?

20 articles a day is not a joke.

Chancey, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  3. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    Yup it's tiring, and unfortunately does not give you steady, passive income. Although steady passive income on itself is tough.

I have about 500 articles on my site, and about 500 hits on my site. Are you posting the articles you're writing for articlebase on your own blog?

If you're pointing back to a landing page, then I'd suggest creating a blog in a subdomain, with each blog post pointing back to your landing page.

That will do wonders for your SEO.

20 articles per day, would mean 500 articles within a month. That would be some intense work in a short period of time.

But you can easily get 200-300 uniques daily just from SEO and article marketing alone.

Given you have a solid product you're promoting, that would translate into 2-3 sales per day.

You can take a short vacation, and do another burst of articles.

Good luck!

ParthS, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  4. zigzag007

zigzag007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Who else is already tired of this thread?

zigzag007, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  5. diavolo

diavolo Peon

Best Answers:
    why would you post when you are tired of this post?

diavolo, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  6. 1associate

1associate Peon

Best Answers:
    Ditto - but I really can't abide cliches - yadda yadda yadda, LOL, basically, at the end of the day, like - so don't hold your breath, keep bigging yourself up, etcetera etcetera ad infinitum - so I'll not PM you

1associate, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  7. mreb1010

mreb1010 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advice. That is why I read these threads and ask questions, I am all about learning as much as I can and I know there is so much good advice on here :)

mreb1010, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  8. ExpertForumGuy

ExpertForumGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    me!!!!!!! ;)

ExpertForumGuy, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  9. ExpertForumGuy

Best Answers:
    great advice, is everybody reading this?

I'm slowly trying to transitioning to this phase right now.....but I may have to speed it up depending on how soon I'll start seeing sales, this is a ridiculous drought I'm going through, but whatever. Having articles point back to one landing page - or multiple landing pages for testing converstion ratio reasons sounds like a good plan on a blog, this was what exactly I was going to do - and include PPC as well.

From your experiences, does a Price comparison page or a Review Landing page convert better?

Yeah, the thing is that these products have been good converters in the past, so I have no idea what's going on right now, that's why I'm not too quick to give up on these products, but I definitely am willing to switch sooner or later.....

Nope chancey, it's all me, all by myself, honestly 20 articles a day isn't all that tough for me, it's actually easier than I thought it would be. I really zoom through the articles, that's why I don't understand why 20 a day is so big to people, ya know?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
    ExpertForumGuy, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  10. ParthS

ParthS Peon

Best Answers:
    Review landing page. I've never done well with comparison, although it varies with niche.

I think one single product on a page, given a fair review (or at least a fair-sounding review) is sufficient.

ParthS, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  11. miakiru

miakiru Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    20 seems big because people like me ensure that keyword density is natural and within a good amount. They spend a lot of time thinking of eye-catching titles and making sure the articles are of the highest quality.

But, like you've said, there is a good balance between quality and quantity that should be considered. My problem is that I lean much too far into the former.

miakiru, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  12. blowingideas

blowingideas Peon

Best Answers:
    so how is it? how's the average sales of 20 articles per day? or maybe per week?

blowingideas, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  13. ExpertForumGuy

Best Answers:
    DAY 6 RECAP

Sales have recently picked up a little bit, I don't know how long they're going to maintain, but I did make my first sale yesterday for this 20 articles a day campaign.

[​IMG]

and by the looks of it, I think i will see a sale today, but this internet marketing thing is unpredictable. I was only able to get 13 articles done, not because I was burnt out, but just because I ran out of time. You see I use a library computer, and they close at 1 in the morning, so I simply ran out of time. So today I'm going to try to pull off 27 articles to make up for yesterday, wish me luck, I may feel a little burned out today. lol.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
    ExpertForumGuy, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  14. diavolo

diavolo Peon

Best Answers:
    congrats with your first sale!

So it actually seem to work out. I am not sure whether you could have spend your time writing all those articles any wiser. Guess the future of your sales will answer that question. IF it turn out to be successful you have proved something here :)

diavolo, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  15. ExpertForumGuy

Best Answers:
    Yeah, hopefully, I do hope it's the beginning of something, but there's more work to be done, right?

ExpertForumGuy, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  16. Marigoldd

Marigoldd Peon

Best Answers:
    This is day 6 of 20 articles per day. So you had your first sale after 100 articles.Right?:)

Marigoldd, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  17. HappyBoy

HappyBoy Peon

Best Answers:
    Congratulations on your first sale! Keep it up! I'll be following your journey!

HappyBoy, Feb 17, 2010 IP
  18. CanEh!

CanEh! Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats on your first sale, many more to come.

CanEh!, Feb 17, 2010 IP
  19. ExpertForumGuy

Best Answers:
    My production has been going down due to recent major events such as parties, valentine's day and mardi gras. I'm not getting burned out, I promise, just running out of times with these active days. I was only able to manage 10 articles before I had to go out all night with my friends.

[​IMG]

I did make a couple of sales yesterday - I don't know if this is the snowball effect just yet though, I feel like I still have a lot more work to do, but it's a nice start - it just feels nice to see colored bars in your clickbank other than the many zeroes, so this is a good thing, right?

Time to submit 20 more articles and hopefully I'll be able to catch up in the future.

ExpertForumGuy, Feb 17, 2010 IP
  20. tenev

tenev Active Member

Best Answers:
    where are you submitting all the articles ?

tenev, Feb 17, 2010 IP