1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Backlink bonanza of the month

Discussion in 'Services' started by rajput441, Feb 15, 2010.

Backlinking Bonanza of the Month
    Are you interested ???

500+ Menual Backlink for your website-Every Day-For Next 30 days and 34,500 visitor’s per month with $10313 minimum profit,

!!! Special offer Limited for 50 DP members only !!!

Warning: Before I say anything I want to clear at first place this deal cost you $37 and

!!! It’s Limited for first 50 members only!!!

It is a fair and square deal, No Sales Letter…

Here is what I am going to do for you(A simple but Unique plan)

1. My team will write 3 articles per day for you in your choice of niche with your keywords.(These articles will be of 400 to 450 words).

2. We will create 1200 accounts for you.(For directory list please send me pm I will show you directories list which I am going to use for this project..)

3. We will submit these articles manually upto 500 directories per day, which has PR between 3 to 7.(This process would be semi-automated. We will use article submitter software for this process which itself submits links to more than 1200 directories. At least 28% - 50% approval rate {worst case scenario depending on the niche} that makes atleast 350 submissions for each article, rest on process me and my team will handle manually.)

4. We will bookmark these articles up to 50 High PR book marking sites.(I am using Book Marking demon for this .$10 additional cost would be added for this process,it is an optional service.)

5.Up to 3000 additional Bonus backlinks included free of cost with every article I will submit as a bonus for you.(Please refer bonus section below.)

Here are the benefits which you will have from this deal.

1.We will write 3 articles per day, which would be highly targeted and keyword rich articles,these will bring free targeted traffic to your website on daily basis.

2.These fresh and unique articles will be submitted to 500 directories (figure may vary depending on the niche)perday,which will bring (500*3) =1500*20 (number of working days) = At least 30,000 backlinks per month from High PR directories.

3.After publishing your articles we will bookmark your all articles through my software on 50 high page rank social bookmarking websites.This process will help to make all links active in search engine eyes for long run and index your all backlinks in various search engines.(This service is optional,will cost you $10 backs monthly.)

4. Additional 3000 bonus backlinks included with this service through distribute your articles[dot]com service.

We will submit your all 3 articles to above mention site this directories claim to submit every article upto 3000 directories but we have tested this service its gives around 170 to 200 submission per article, and approval rate is fair..so roughly all together its gives atleast 3000 additional backlinks to your website per month.

Here is the potential revenue chart which can show you how much money you are going to earn with this simple plan.

As I am submitting well written keyword targeted article for you,so we will have direct traffic from every directory we will submit.

Here is my personal experience in article marketing…even worst to worst article gets at least 1visit per day.On the basis of this calculation,

Here is the potential income chart.So on an average per, day you will receive 1500 to 3000 visitors from various directories.

Day 1st = 1500 visitors
    Day 2nd = 3000 visitors
    Day 3rd = 4500 visitors
    …………….
    …………….
    …………….
    Day 23rd = 34,500 visitors per month.
    34,500 free targeted visitor for your website

It's like flood of traffic, truckload of traffic visit your site and all traffic is organic as well.
    So this process will generate organic traffic from google.

(This calculation is based on live status of all articles and all articles will be indexed in google as well.Number could be differed, usually article directories takes 2 to 3 days in approval of an article,but some directories instantly publish your article,which will bring results instantly.)

On an average if you have a good sales page one very 100 visitor,1visitor will convert(this is my own personal experience.I might be wrong but this is average I got from my experience.)

Total visitor receiving after a month 34,500.

So you will have at least 345 sales per month from this process,I assume if you are only getting minimum$30commission on every sale then minimum you will have 30*345=$10350 as Profit from this deal.
    Your cost to this process is only$37,and you will earn approximately $10350.

Here is your pure profit $10350-$37
    $10313 minimum profit per month.

(Here mind the thing I have calculated all things at a minimum level you could have more than 1 sale so this proof it could be more than expectation.)
    Additional backlinks bonus with this deal.

Here is summarizing things for you.

There is an old proverb.
    Every penny you save is a penny you earned.

So here is your Money Value of this offer.

1.We are giving you 3 articles per day,which usually cost you 5 to 6 dollars.(400 to 500 words articles),So here We are saving you aproximately 18 dollars per day.Your Monthly article cost will be saved from this process which is approximately $414 per month.

2.$100 per month free article submission service included as a bonus.

3.Book Marking software itself cost $167 which is included with this package with nominal additional fee.

4.We are saving your software cost(if you personally buy any submission software that will cost you around 50 to 67 dollars it self.)

5.For submitting all articles on a daily basis you need to invest your time or have to hire Virtual Assistance,which cost you near 300 to 500 dollars per month. Here We are saving this cost as well.

So if you will simply add up these all cost approximately,

This deal will put $1050 right in your pocket if you only give it a try.

So if you are ready to go, here is the Way

Here is what I need from your side.
    1 Your choice of niche.
    2.Your choice of keyword for the particular niche.
    3. Resource box information.

How to grab this deal.

I am offering this deal with two options.

With bookmarking service or without bookmarking service.

Without bookmarking price $37

With book marking service $47

For taking orders please contact us at articlemarketer441[at]gmail[dot]com
    place ur orders by depositing money in rajivkumar900[at]gmail[dot]com through paypal.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
    rajput441, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  2. mugzy

mugzy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sounds good. You have zero itrader, can you take payment after work is completed?

mugzy, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  3. rajput441

rajput441 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello there,
    Thanx for ur reply mugzy, we are only service providers in the market who are offering this kind of service in so chaep with our " money back guarantee " at the end of the month if u ll nt get satisfied.
    To place orders u can depsoit ur money in rajivkumar900[at]gmail[dot]com thru paypal and send ur transaction id on articlemarketer441[at]gmail[dot]com
    regards
    articlemarketer team

4. mugzy

mugzy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I here what you are saying however you are offering nothing if you havent proven your product or the performance of your product. I have no problem with the price however you have no track record that you can do this service.

mugzy, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  5. rajput441

rajput441 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello mugzy,
    We are offering this service with 100% money back guarantee bcoz of only 1 reason, we trust in ourselves and in our team. We are here to have +ve reviews, untill if u r nt willing to provide us a chance how can u question on the dignity of our service?
    This price is only introductory, we are here to take +ve reviews from regarded members like you so we can sustain our services here for long term.

6. CanSpace

CanSpace Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Also interested in a copy if you would take payment upon completion.

CanSpace, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  7. rajput441

rajput441 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    apologies , but we can't do that.

8. heidrek

heidrek Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'd look at this, but I'd rather start with a smaller package - say 50 links per day instead of 500 but for say $5 instead of $37.

As you have no established credibility here I'm unwilling to just give you $37 and hope for the best, but I'd be willing to take a smaller risk on a package like I've advised. I will also provide an accurate review of your service, so if your confident that you've got a good product and i'll be happy, let me know and we can get started.

heidrek, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  9. rajput441

rajput441 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We are already providing such offer in so cheap and we can;t provide any concession in this introductory price, apologies for that.

10. shoedeluxe

shoedeluxe Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dude, your offer sounds very good; too good actually... My guess is nobody is going to buy from you with an iTrader = 0.

You have to offer some trust as well. Perhpas 3 review offers for customers having iTrader > 50 so you know you can trust them; payment after delivery...

I for one am not going to risk paying you and losing my money. There are too many scammers out there; I've learned my lesson.

Good luck! Hope you can offer some reviews.

shoedeluxe, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  11. Abbadox

Abbadox Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I am very interested in your offer and would like to make a proposal, I would like to order your service and will place the funds into an escrow account and I will also pay all transaction fee's related to the use of the escrow service and upon completion of the service I will release the funds from escrow to you. If you read my Itrader feedback you will see that I always pay. I have been a member for many years so you can be assured of payment and I will also leave a detailed review of your service. Please pm me if your interested in accepting this offer.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
    Abbadox, Feb 16, 2010 IP
  12. rajput441

rajput441 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    aplogies for this late reply, for any queries please contact us on articlemarketer[at]gmail[dot]com

rajput441, Feb 20, 2010 IP
  13. heidrek

heidrek Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Raj,

I'd like to believe you, but the fact that you have no reviews and won't offer a smaller risk package makes me hesitant to use your service. You've offered to write 3 articles in a niche and submit them to multiple directories etc - what about offering a smaller package, say 1 article instead of 3 submitted via the same channels etc for say $10 or something in exchange for a review.

If you're serious about selling this package here you'll need to establish some credibility.

heidrek, Feb 21, 2010 IP
  14. rajput441

rajput441 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hello everyone,
    we are closing this offer, since we have got our 50 clients from other forums thanx for ur response

Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
    rajput441, Feb 23, 2010 IP