1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Multilingual Articles

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Kalyse, Feb 15, 2010.

Hi,
    I do hope this is the correct forum.

I am about to start developing a module on a CMS I have been creating in the next few weeks. Specifically it is a SEO helper. I have already got a lot of the concepts down, but the main idea is that it optimise's the page automatically for you based on the content of your article.

Anyway, what I need is a large corpus of documents in many different languages and subjects to actually test this on while I am developing.
    I will not ever be reproducing any articles anywhere, I just need lots of articles 300+ words.

What would be the best way to go about doing this?
    Since I will not be reproducing the articles anywhere, I am not concerned with copyright. I am unfamiliar to the realm of copywriting and don't understand many of the available article websites out there.

Kalyse, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  2. vip-ip

vip-ip Active Member

Best Answers:
    Find a free PLR article distributor, and you'll get a .zip file with hundreds of 300+ word articles. PLR article distributors will frequently ask for your email in exchange for the content to solicit you later down the road, so I'd use a baloney email account if I were you.

vip-ip, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  3. Kalyse

Kalyse Peon

Best Answers:
    I want to try and create some artificial intelligence for language recognition also without using any dictionaries.
    (Yeah I know that Google Language API exists, but I want to do this for the fun of learning statistical analyses) so it would be useful to get samples of other languages too.
    Most articles on the net are all English.

Kalyse, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  4. vip-ip

vip-ip Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try foreign search engines (Yandex, regional Google, eBay guides) and just copy those. Might take an hour just to get 50, but on the contrary you can select content as diverse as you want.

vip-ip, Feb 15, 2010 IP