1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hire a Qualified Freelance Web Graphic designer ..

Discussion in 'Design' started by mangobyte, Dec 29, 2007.

Hi everyone,

I am a qualified Web graphic designer from India. Please go through my portfolio and work abilities.

My price rates are very much affordable and reasonable.

Just leave me a PM with your job details and budget.

Looking forward to have a long term business relationship with you!

Thanks!
    Mangobyte

mangobyte, Dec 29, 2007 IP
  2. prensa.artistas

prensa.artistas Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi!

We are looking into a redesign of our website design and I’d like to give you a bit more info & get your price quote. Our main website is www.idiomaswatson.com. We don’t dislike the current layout but it needs to be more professional and organised and we wanted the main index page to be stunning with not much info and that’s why we are thinking of flash.

So what we need are the following:
    -Stunning main index page in flash;
    -4 Template designs for info pages -> if possible this should be based on a CMS or similar;
    -Matching moodle theme (www.moodle.org)

If you can only do part of the project, let us know what part/s and how much that would cost.

LOGO
    All pages should include our new logo which has already been designed and our main colours, which are dark purple and dark green.

FRONT PAGE:
    Mainly the logo, top & side banners, menus and a block with news and links to important pages or NEW pages that we can easily create from the template you design for the information pages and the ability to add objects to the submenus that would link to those new pages. To give you some ideas, for the main entrance page we need to use a lot of bright colours, graphics and rounded icons with reflections and it would be nice to have a photo background. For example, the globe they have as a background image at www.studio7designs.com would be wonderful if you could use something almost identical and with our logo on the top left-hand corner and then where they have their big text we could add a slogan in Spanish like “With our spoken English courses you’ll have the whole world in your hands…” (“Con nuestros cursos de ingles hablado, tendrás el mundo entero en tus manos…”). We really like that website because its colourful and clear, to give you an idea of preferences. We could put some rounded-corner photos of important places in English-speaking countries (London, NY, Dublin, Sydney) and 2 flash banners there as ads and moving colourful icons with menu links that people can click on to bring them to the corresponding pages – so there’d be very little text. You can see a sample of moving flash object links at www.premiosveoveo.com. Then the text pages could have the same globe background and a menu option similar to the one you can see at www.premiosveoveo.com/animalesyplantas.asp. On top we’d have the colourful menu, in the middle we’d have the main text and on the sides banners and a footer below. We have a lot of menu items so I’d create 4 or 5 main links that would open out into sub-menus.

MENU OPTIONS
    -On all the pages the main links we need are the ones we now have:
    INICIO | BECAS MEC | Inglés Hablado | Cursos para Adultos | Cursos para Niños | Títulos | Cursos y Trabajo en el Extranjero | Traducciones | Las Hermanas Watson
    -We’d also add “Servicios para empresas” as another option.
    -This can be a side menu or a top menu, as you prefer.
    -I think all the other menu options can be sub-options on that main index page or once they go into the page. We’d need to be able to add and edit the menus to change the links so it’s not permanent.
    -The footer options would also be more or less the same.
    -Somewhere visible on the page we need a student login box that would have a small form for “Email” and “Clave”

TEMPLATES FOR INFO PAGES
    These can be quite similar but with a slightly different layout and colours. They need to be different but it must be clear they are all from the same company. The 4 templates we need are the following:
    -Template for information on children’s courses -> very colourful, Disney-style, with bright and colourful cartoon characters etc. (careful with copyright)
    -Template for information on adult courses -> colourful but a bit more serious than the children’s one
    -Template for business services information (such as translation, business courses etc.)
    -Template for courses abroad -> here we would like to be able to modify the photos depending on the location of the course.
    The text to use at the moment is more or less the text we currently have, so as an example you can just copy that for the different pages.

Each template should have photos, colourful graphics/buttons, the menu, the login box, a top flash banner and 1 or 2 side banner/s. You don’t need to design those banners yet. If you can also design a small form for information request that just has “Nombre”, “Email” and “Teléfono” as fields it would be good.

Then we need a matching Moodle Theme (www.moodle.org). I think this is in CSS. You can check it out.

So, we need 3 things I think:
    -Stunning flash index page;
    -4 Easily-modifiable but attractive templates for information pages – with spaces for photos, banners & info.
    -Moodle theme

Let me know if you can do this and send me a price & time estimate.

Thanks.

prensa.artistas, Feb 12, 2010 IP