1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My site shows forged PR. How do I fix?

Discussion in 'Google' started by gonecrazy, Feb 10, 2010.

About 2 months my hosting got shut down for a few days because I forgot to pay the bill. They were down for 5 days and 2 of my sites got crawled. When this happens with hostgator they forward all your sites to your main domain. Now if I go to info:mysite.com at google it shows my main domain and if I check in PR checkers it shows the PR's are forged. How can I fix this? It's been 2 months. Every page in my sitemap is indexed, according to my webmaster tools dashboard, and I get traffic like crazy from google still. How can I fix this? Any input will be appreciate. Thanks.

gonecrazy, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  2. WishBone

WishBone Peon

Best Answers:
    That happened two months ago? Well sounds like you are not being penalized and still have potentials to get back your PR. Still strong backlinks only can help your site..

WishBone, Feb 11, 2010 IP
    gonecrazy likes this.
  3. hubel

hubel Grunt

Best Answers:
    As long as your getting good traffic I wouldn't worry about it. It will sort itself out sooner or later. Page Rank is just eye candy. It's traffic that really matters

hubel, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  4. ribas

ribas Member

Best Answers:
    yeah..you have to get much traffic and looking for much backlinks for solved that.

ribas, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  5. vagrant

vagrant Peon

Best Answers:
    There is nothing as such you can do apart from wait.
    Things should sort its self out during the next PR update... don't worry about it.

vagrant, Feb 11, 2010 IP
    gonecrazy likes this.
  6. gonecrazy

gonecrazy Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your input everyone. I guess I will wait for the big G to do its thing.

gonecrazy, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  7. iqra_psh

iqra_psh Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think you need to wait, you need to fix it if there is any redirection at .htaccess
    if there is other sites of yours will be de indexed soon.
    Check it with hostgator and ask them to remove redirections or kind of script from htaccess not needed for your website.

Thanks

iqra_psh, Feb 12, 2010 IP
    gonecrazy likes this.
  8. gonecrazy

gonecrazy Guest

Best Answers:
    thank you i will look into hat. +rep from me

gonecrazy, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  9. gonecrazy

gonecrazy Guest

Best Answers:
    All my .htaccess files look the same and hostgator says there is no problem on their end. This is driving me crazy. I don't understand why google is not recaching my site. It has been crawled and I get traffic. I have since had other new sites crawled and they show the info not forged but I don't understand why they are not showing the correct cache for these sites. thanks everyone for your input.

gonecrazy, Feb 12, 2010 IP
  10. poker princess

poker princess Member

Best Answers:
    I feel you should not be so concerned with the PR, as its the traffic and the outcome from it what matters the most. Now-a-days most of people and not even checking the PR of the site before contacting the site owner for any deal ;)
    However if you are really concerned then hold on a couple of months and you will see your results on the next PR update by the Big G, till then keep adding quality one way backlinks for your site.

poker princess, Feb 12, 2010 IP