1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Made some research but confused about the Payoneer card. Anybode can help?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Malika.Sharma, Feb 11, 2010.

Hi,
    Due to the Paypal issues, I would like to switch to Payoneer method. I made some research and found out that there are many providers for the Payoneer card but with different charges.
    I would like to have some suggestions on what would be the best option to choose?
    I am content provider and the income I receive from my clients vary from $3 to $500 (Depending upon the work load).
    I was checking out 2CO's charges that they take and they were bit high as 5.5% plus $0.45 per transaction. Whereas, some other sites (one of which I checked out is ReviewMe) are charging low fees.

Since my service involves varying figures for service I provide, I will have to use URL for asking my clients to pay for the service ( If I opt for 2CO ), which is the best way I suppose.

Is there any facility like this in ReviewME as well? Can I get subscription fro ReviewMe and then use URL to charge from my clients?

I am really scared to use 2C0, despite of their good reviews. Since they charge more, I will be left with very few amount in my hands.

I would be obliged to receive an answer from DPer's, since I do not want to depend on PayPal Solely. Especially after I came to know that PayPal does not have authorization in India to provide cross-border money transfers.

Would love to hear some from you.

Malika.Sharma, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  2. dotcompals

dotcompals Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    1. create an account at 2co
    2. apply for a payoneer card
    3. activate it once you got the card deliverd
    4. make the payoneer card as your default withdrawal method at 2co
    5. that's it

as soon as 2co released payment, your card will get loaded
    you can use it for shopping and use Mastercard ATMs to withdraw money

Absolutely no idea on the legal part of it though.

dotcompals, Feb 11, 2010 IP
    paula1234 likes this.
  3. Malika.Sharma

Malika.Sharma Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the great post here :)
    Rep added.

I have some 500 dollars in my PayPal account. I think 2CO started accepting PayPal since last year. Will there be any deduction from the amount that I will transfer from my PayPal account to 2CO?

Another thing I need to ask is, what would be the rate of dollar that I will receive?
    I mean, they deduct something ( apart from withdrawal charges ) or they provide at the exact market's dollar rate?

Malika.Sharma, Feb 11, 2010 IP
    dotcompals likes this.
  4. PRGuy

PRGuy Peon

Best Answers:
    Paula why don't you give Xoom a try. I think its great you will get better exchange rates and no fee too..

Almost 1.20 Rupee per dollar extra at xoom..

PRGuy, Feb 12, 2010 IP