1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone else got the email alert after withdrawal (Indian Paypal Users) ??

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by deluxdon, Jan 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tickey

tickey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What is the solution than? Stop freelancing? Stop accepting the new payments which also means stop working till the problem resolves, which may take several months as indicated by many?

tickey, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  2. Suvrajit

Suvrajit Peon

Best Answers:
    Really worried about our country! China will smash us if it continues this way. money is flowing in! That should be good, just take tax and release it. Both govt an public are befitted. Why all these bureaucracy?

Something must be done. All of us should raise our voice as a nation. Things are not right! I am scared that India may drop out off the completion very soon if this continues.

Suvrajit, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  3. bcwsites

bcwsites Peon

Best Answers:
    my paypal fee also reversed

bcwsites, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  4. s7_tycoon

s7_tycoon Active Member

Best Answers:
    Has anyone got any update regarding Withdrawal to Bank Accounts.

Its becoming really hectic now, our money is jammed in our paypal accounts.

Now has anyone contacted the Paypal Officials ?
    What is the update regarding this issue ?

s7_tycoon, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  5. Suvrajit

Suvrajit Peon

Best Answers:
    Wait for a few days. If the withdrawal problem resolves, register a proprietorship company, if you are working in another company, register it in some relatives name. It should be done in 2 to 2.5K. Then open a current account and upgrade your PayPal account to business account.

Everything will be wrapped up in 2 to 2.5K.

Nothing that you will be doing is illegal as well.

6. Psych

Psych Peon

Best Answers:
    China is much more better than India when it comes to encouraging businesses. Thats why all the industries have all located to China.. Whatever electronics we buy is made or assembled in China... Just compare this: Reliance made a public issue of shares of Rs 10000 crores. And a politician in India pocketed Rs4000 cr through corruption.. Isn't that un-imaginable? He can start a new company with that money.. That much corruption we have... And here RBI is arguing over petty issues whether its remittance or not...

Psych, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  7. sumeetrajaggarwal

sumeetrajaggarwal Peon

Best Answers:
    It doesn't seems like the problem will be solved easily with RBI enforcing many things.

sumeetrajaggarwal, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  8. kdsshare

kdsshare Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think the problem will be solved any sooner. This is really irritating. Losing my patience

kdsshare, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  9. Suvrajit

Suvrajit Peon

Best Answers:
    True my friend, but all of us have to speak up! we cannot wait for others to take the initiative. Just look at it this way, if this PayPal issue is solved; which I pray, does soon, we all will forget this incident as another nightmare and will never even think about dong anything to compensate for the pain that we have been going thru for the passed few weeks. Lets find out a way to voice our agonies to the top honchos but, after the Paypal issue gets over.

10. WebBuddy

WebBuddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Everything will be wrapped up in 2 to 2.5K. what does this mean?

and I think they have just stopped the Personal payments... and the other kinds are okay wth the RBI?

WebBuddy, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  11. aptillu

aptillu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have asked them if the option to 'request a cheque from paypal' will work. Lets see what they have to say LOL

aptillu, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  12. Nick_Mayhem

Nick_Mayhem Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Guys remember this days. Don't just forget all this BS when its election time.

Next time you go to vote remember this. It is we who give them power to do all this things to us.

So there is no one to blame but us.

I never bothered to vote for anyone in past but then it is too easy for them to just sit there and make decisions like this. I will do whatever I can, even if it is one vote it will make a difference.

But just remember this and remember all other things that we have suffered.

Nick_Mayhem, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  13. tickey

tickey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am willing to do more work, I can do more work, I have time to do more work. The only thing which I don't have is the amount which I have earned. I can't wait for 'months' to resolve this issue, even next month without payment will be harder for me to survive. This is not a problem for me only but hundreds of freelancers like me who opted that kind of work for their survival. The best solution which I think is to ask 'international check' payments from your buyer... but again, you need to relay upon their honesty that they will pay you and even if they are honest enough to pay you the money, it will take more time to reach that 'International check' to your door-step and also it will take time to cleared and deposited to your bank account (the bank will also charge an extra fee, and you will be in notice of many govt. agencies for getting that "International" amount, no matter how much amount in that check is), but for survival, I think this is the only way to get things going in future.

tickey, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  14. Psych

Psych Peon

Best Answers:
    You are right man... The check payments take a lot of time. I don't think we or even our clients can wait for that long. Also if the clients don't pay then we are just left looking like fools. PayPal was ,is and will be the first choice to get paid. I just hope the problem gets solved sooner than later. I am sure PayPal is trying their best to get this solved. Its our lazy Govt that I'm worried about.

Psych, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  15. myveed

myveed Peon

Best Answers:
    my withdrawal is $2000 on 7th and still waiting for it to reach my bank, but paypal says payment completed status. so its somewhere stucked within India.

myveed, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  16. tickey

tickey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Right now I am bringing this issue to the 'twitter politician' Mr. Shashi Tharoor. Lets see what he says about this.

tickey, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  17. WebBuddy

WebBuddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can anybody who has some legal knowledge throw light on the 'remittances' issue and its seriousness wth regard to its affect on us and also us getting to withdraw money to banks?

WebBuddy, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  18. s7_tycoon

s7_tycoon Active Member

Best Answers:
    Havn't it got reversed ?

If it is showing Completed than again it can be a good news.

Today check your bank account after 6:00 PM and do acknowledge us if you have got money in your account. We will be waiting for your response.

s7_tycoon, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  19. fancymouj

fancymouj Peon

Best Answers:
    Paypal suspended withdraw money for indian since 27 jan 2010 ,,so you will get back your withdrawal money to your paypal account ..

fancymouj, Feb 10, 2010 IP
    salaxzar likes this.
  20. salaxzar

salaxzar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I had done two withdrawals..One on 1st feb and one of 5th feb...1st feb was refunded..However its fees hasnt been refunded...and the 5th feb withdrawal hasnt been refunded at all..

Dunno why it hasnt appeared...

Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
    salaxzar, Feb 10, 2010 IP
    fancymouj likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.