1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone else's Query Stats not updating?

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by sketch, Aug 26, 2006.

Unless I've been reading it wrong or doing something wrong, it seems the Query Stats portion of my Sitemaps control panel hasn't changed in a month! Anyone else getting this or know what might be causing it? I used to get different stats like once a week.

sketch, Aug 26, 2006 IP
  2. tflight

tflight Peon

Best Answers:
    The page does say "All data is averaged over the last three weeks" however it doesn't seem like that is the case for me either. I see it show queries that I haven't ranked well for in a couple of months.

I also see data that just looks too strange to be possible.... like my "top search query clicks" is showing the number one result as something I rank #84 for. (And it says that I rank #84 for). How is it possible that the search term that gets me the most clicks I rank #84 for? And according to my statistics software I almost never get clicks for that term.

tflight, Aug 26, 2006 IP
  3. sketch

sketch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's what prompted me to start this thread, the fact that because my stats aren't updating, I'm no longer ranked the way it tells me.

Even if the stats are an average, they should still be updating, especially if I don't rank for something anymore!

Besides that, I've actually been keeping track of the stats it reports, and neither the queries nor the numbers have updated at all in the last 3-4 weeks.

sketch, Aug 26, 2006 IP
  4. cormac

cormac Peon

Best Answers:
    I am seeing the same with all my sites. I am guessing its connected with them making the changes to the program or the G index itself but who knows.

cormac, Aug 26, 2006 IP
  5. drhfinegifts

drhfinegifts Peon

Best Answers:
    Mine haven't updated either for quite a while now.

Wanted to see if anyone else was having the same issue.....I guess it's another G bug to add to the list of many.

drhfinegifts, Aug 27, 2006 IP
  6. sketch

sketch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, my Query Stats section finally updated!! Now if only the rest of Google would work for me... :D

Anyone else seeing new results?

sketch, Sep 1, 2006 IP
  7. cormac

cormac Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah started seeing new results as of yesterday for all sites that are attached.

cormac, Sep 1, 2006 IP
  8. tflight

tflight Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, started to see new results in the past day as well. Still "old" data, but "new" in the stats.

tflight, Sep 1, 2006 IP
  9. NextWarrenBuffett

NextWarrenBuffett Peon

Best Answers:
    how often does it update?

NextWarrenBuffett, Sep 2, 2006 IP
  10. cormac

cormac Peon

Best Answers:
    Its difficult to tell at times but this last glitch no data was updated for a while.

cormac, Sep 2, 2006 IP