1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

wtf? I go on today and all my $$ is gone??

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by IanT, Feb 10, 2010.

Whats going on with that?? I went on today, and all of my stats, clicks, everything has been wiped? I didnt have much on there but wtf!?!?

I never clicked on anything of my own either...

IanT, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  2. Adpubster

Adpubster Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think anyone here is going to be able to answer that. It may be a temporary glitch but you should probably contact Adsense ASAP.

Adpubster, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  3. IanT

IanT Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ok .... thanks ... hoping its something temporary

IanT, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  4. IanT

IanT Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just posted a thread on their support forums... so hoping someone chimes in from the google team to help me out... I dont know what gives, I never clicked on my own ads etc or anything, and the privacy policy is up on there... sooo hmmmmmm

EDIT : WOW... OKAY NOW I FEEL LIKE A TOTAL NOOB!!... Ok note to all other noobs like me... I guess in the first week you have adsense, the default for the "view" tab next to when do i get paid? is for a few days, I guess after a few days has passed, you then have to either click on "today", "yesterday", "7 days" etc....

so by clicking "all time"... I was able to see that my clicks are in fact... not deleted... I am just a total noob, and didnt realize I had to change the tab to all time to see total earnings, I dont know why it was showing me clicks for all time as the default at first... but hopefully this helps a terrified noob like me at some point down the line... lol

wheeewf... that was freaky :)

Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
    IanT, Feb 10, 2010 IP
    uttoransen likes this.