1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

multiple domains for SEO benefit?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by financialjesus, Feb 10, 2010.

I am making a niche store for a very specific product that I want to start selling and I am facing a SEO question in regards to domain names.

I have already registered a keyword rich domain name for the site but there are at least 4 good keyword rich domain names left that I could easily register and redirect to my primary domain.

Is there any benefit in doing this in regards of SEO?

Since some of these other domain names have keywords that my primary domain does not have I am hoping that redirecting them to my main site would bring in extra traffic for the keywords that the primary domain name doesn't have.

Is this reasonable and should I do it?

financialjesus, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  2. BrianM

BrianM Peon

Best Answers:
    Take a look at the following article: seomoz.org/blog/its-a-feeding-frenzy-for-keywordrich-domains

BrianM, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  3. rcj662

rcj662 Guest

Best Answers:
    I would make 3 more sites with the new domain names. Then link the 3 back to the other domain name and do some links between the 3 to get more links. Thier are some good ways to increase site pr with correct linking from mutiple websites about same topic.

rcj662, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  4. financialjesus

financialjesus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow great read! Thank you!
    This was exactly what I was looking for!

financialjesus, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  5. 1SEONewby

1SEONewby Peon

Best Answers:
    Agree here...make a web ring with your other Urls pointing to the main site.

Good luck to you,

1SEONewby, Feb 10, 2010 IP