1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Links from domains with the same IP address.

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by searchaspects, Feb 9, 2010.

If I have backlinks from one hundred domains on the same IP with mostly the same content. Will the effectiveness from these links be negated, because they are coming from the same IP address?

In other words do search engines use IP address as a criteria for ranking?

searchaspects, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  2. Hade

Hade Active Member

Best Answers:
    I reckon this would raise a red flag and could possibly get the links discounted. You're probably wasting your time building these links. Go get some from good solid sources!

Hade, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  3. systematical

systematical Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you get the juice but its mitigated a bit. Now if you have 10 from the same IP its probably useful, if you have a huge amount like over 100, then it might raise a red flag. I link to domains on the same IP all the time, but those are only a handful of my total inbounds.

systematical, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  4. inspiroHost

inspiroHost Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course it helps more if your backlinks are spread out amongst different Class C IP's, but links from the same IP's do count for something.

inspiroHost, Feb 13, 2010 IP