1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Money Making Ideas & Reviews Needed Please.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Bizza, Feb 9, 2010.

I've just launched a new site called SwiftMoneyMaker.com and I need some post and articles on money making ideas. Anyone can register and post (moderated of course upon approval).

I would highly appreciate anyone who has a site or anything related to making money (business ideas etc) to come on by and help out. This way, you get your site linked back as well!

Thanks in advance to those who participate and I welcome any ideas, questions or comments.:D

Bizza, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  2. chandan123

chandan123 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    best is to put we need money making methods articles in your money making blog contact page.

some users may give how to make money blog posts.

chandan123, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  3. Bizza

Bizza Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Chandan,;) I'm onto it. Although, it does mention that I need articles/input. I just hope people will read it. The site was getting around 20 visits a day on Sedo, so I thought it may be time to do something with it.

Any suggestions on enhancements would be so welcome!:D

Bizza, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  4. Barefootsies

Barefootsies Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have a series of TUTORIALS that could fall into that.

Some are broad overviews to get you thinking. Others are more of a skeleton business plan or road map for people to check out.

Barefootsies, Feb 9, 2010 IP
    Bizza likes this.
  5. Bizza

Bizza Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Barefootsies. Much appreciated.:)

|
    |
    |

**Re-Edited**
    After reading the content, I had to decline because I can't post adult related sites, or anything Adult related. Nothing personal against you though. But thank you for your contribution. If there's anything else you could add that would be highly appreciated mate.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
    Bizza, Feb 9, 2010 IP
    Barefootsies likes this.
  6. jmblue

jmblue Peon

Best Answers:
    Bizza,

This is my first thread ever and i just came across this site tonight. It seems like it could be the one to actually help me. I'm a salesman by nature but recently got layed off and looking into expanding my ideas and learning on making my own money. But, i think chandlin has an okay idea and with that, you could give incentives, to let people know your serious by whoever has the best idea at the end of the month gets rewarded. This could be a join free, $50.00 dollars, or anything that has some value. But you cant sound like your desperate for ideas as you kinda do on here. You need confidence and act as if the reward is just a lil generosity that you like to share because you letting them know that you have money. This will grnerate more traffic to your site, and tell them to post as many as they would like. You never know, the guy that has that one really good idea, mite have the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and so on. But he'll only get rewarded for one! I'll sale anything, but who can i trust nowadays??

jmblue, Mar 23, 2010 IP
  7. Bizza

Bizza Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey jmblue... thanks sooo much for the encouragement and your participation. I don't know why I didn't get a response to this post but I did now... anyway. hehe

Well... I may just do that... and see how it goes? I'll announce a competition on my site, as well as starting a new thread here perhaps. I'll get the audience to vote on the ideas (must be registered users only) and the one with the most points wins, but I may spread the "$love" around for top3 or 5 etc. ooooh... just got some other ideas... damn... no time though! Doh! I've got other sites that need urgent attention for now, but I WILL get back to further brainstorming and planning this project properly.

Thanks for that jmblue ;)

Bizza, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  8. jdhflip

jdhflip Peon

Best Answers:
    Would you be interested in some videos?

jdhflip, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  9. wagii

wagii Peon

Best Answers:
    good to know :)

wagii, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  10. Bizza

Bizza Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sure... why not? What kind of videos?

Bizza, Aug 3, 2010 IP
  11. Bizza

Bizza Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just another note to anyone interested for now... if you want, register at my site, then drop me a PM or mail and I can let you all become contributers instead of subscribers. I know I have to be careful with this but I need some help.

Anyone interested in posting their own articles, videos or ideas on the best money making techniques, then please get involved.

Cheers!

Bizza, Aug 3, 2010 IP