1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Jews and Christians Worship the Same God?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Vebtools, Jan 26, 2010.

1. dilipsam

dilipsam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is blasphemy Jews never took Moses as g-d. Moses was an important prophet that's all. I don't know why you ask all this because it's all there in the Koran.

Please read this http://www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/jewsandjesus#5

dilipsam, Jan 27, 2010 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  2. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Abraham had a child with his servant and he sent their son Ishmael and her away. It started the bitterness within Arabs against Jews. Ishmael is the forefather of the Arabs. In time, Mohammed came along and came up with new stuff. He acknowledges the Bible, but in fact made it a small part of the big picture.

According to the New Testament nobody can come to the father but through Jesus Christ, so as a Christian you pray "through Jesus".

Muslims pray to Allah directly. Catholics pray through "Saints". A lot of alterations and variations have been born since the time of the New Testament, but those who continually worship Jesus as the Bible calls them to do, choose to rebuke anything that has come along which does not match up with scripture.

Blogmaster, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  3. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Simply said, there is all kind of dumb people and even they cannot agree with each other. ;)

gworld, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  4. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    You can spend your whole life trying to discredit belief, but you will never be able to.

5. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I just noticed this, without reading the whole thread, I have just a small note on the false statement you made over Abraham, Ishmael peace be upon both of them, and the way you used it indirectly to cover Israel crimes,

Israel crimes? what has Israel to do now with this? somebody may ask,

it is very known to all that Zionists, in Israel and elsewhere, even here on DP try hard always to justify their crimes by blaming Islam or Muslims, so when somebody mentions Muslims and Jews it is hard not to remember the conflict that is taking place since more than 60 years which started when the Zionist gangs occupied else land by force,

the statement you made:

"Abraham had a child with his servant and he sent their son Ishmael and her away. It started the bitterness within Arabs against Jews."

is wrong because such bitterness between Muslims and Jews started when Zionist movement came and started to promote Palestine as their own land or as a national home for Jews, and for Jews only, and not before, despite they have no right to occupy else land by force and claim it as theirs.

Proof can be found easily in history, even the Jewish history written by the Jews themselves, there was a bitterness between Jews and Christians, still this bitterness exists, because Jews believe that Jesus pbuh was not a true prophet but a son of a whore, and Christians believe that Jews killed Jesus pbuh, but this bitterness is hidden because of the interconnection of the material interests for both, materialistic people in Israel and West, whom throw their beliefs behind their backs when they see the shine of gold, in a clear sign for how much confident they have in their own beliefs,

the whole thing does not make sense for a Muslim, first because if Jesus has died for Christians sins as they claim, then they should be thankful for the Jews because they killed him lol, and not persecute Jews all history long, else how all these mountains of sins each of them holds could be wiped off?

but anyway, this is not the point, for a Muslim, Jesus pbuh has not been killed, so there is no reason to hold Jews responsible for his death, and even if it was true and the Jews killed him, Islam does not hold innocent people as guilty for the guilt committed by some from their community,

and this is why Jews found shelter in Turkey, and in Palestine when the Russians tried to wipe them off Russia, and when Europeans tried to wipe them off Europe.

so no my friend, your try to justify Israel crimes by Abraham pbuh marriage to Hajar and their son Ishmael pbuh, is not true, let me know if you need more evidence.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
    imad, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  6. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    How Arabs feel towards Jews and how Arabs felt towards Jews before what you called Zionism came along, I have no idea. I do know however that Christianity as you see it is not what Christianity is. It is an infiltrated version which has come to light in many forms of crimes and work of the enemy so to speak. The Vatican is not the representation of Christ. Neither are the leaders of most churches for the most part and Yassir Arafat as an example was a member of the same secret societies almost all U.S. presidents were. In other words, the past 60 years have been a nice showdown to enrage people like you and me to get us to overlook how simple God's word really is.

Here is
    Modern Day Churches and Satanic Impact
    http://www.theworldsprophecy.com/modern-day-churches-and-satanic-impact/
    “The Devil in the Vatican” – The NWO/Jesuit/Vatican Connection
    http://www.theworldsprophecy.com/the-devil-in-the-vatican/

As long as people obsess and follow false prophets, the world will not likely see peace. Regardless who is your enemy of choice. Infiltration is everywhere.

I choose to look at what the Bible says that Jesus alone can save. So much for following human beings alive today ...

Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
  7. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    He believes. He's just pissed off for some reason.

One thing I have noticed is that people with the most hate tend to be the strongest believers.

Mia, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  8. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, you talked about something you had no idea about, no offense, this is very common in Christians, please next time, if you have no idea about something, do not talk about it, till you know something about it.

for the rest of your post, it's a mix of missionary and some mysterious sentences, but what attracted my attention most is the sentence:

do you really believe in this? if so then, you need to be honest to yourself, before you be honest to others, because, even if all people believed in Jesus as the son of God whom God sacrificed, to be able to forgive, or whatever, there won't be peace, yeah there will be no more wars and crusades launched by Christian nations to force people of others beliefs, but that does not mean that Christians won't kill each other,

check crimes been committed by Christians in your own country, I know you will say they are not Christians, because they killed, but before they kill, they were Christians, and that did not stop them from killing.

imad, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  9. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Translation:

Islam = condescension.

If the infidel does not agree, pass it off as ignorance and treat them to a lesson in inter-dimensional alternate reality.

Mia, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  10. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well said and I agree!!!

wwws, Feb 9, 2010 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  11. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    I was actually hoping you would provide me with evidence that in fact before 1948 there never was hatred from Muslims towards Jews, but unfortunately instead of providing me with that, you went on to say:

I am saying that infiltration exists everywhere and I did not limit that to Christianity. I'm sure you will ignore whatever I show you in regards to how your own society has been infiltrated, yet you point fingers at those from the other camp.

In Jesus' words: "3"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

Matthew 7

Of course, while you are so busy looking at what those not affiliated with your belief are doing, you won't be understanding what is going on in your own camp. It's just like in politics. Politicians love those who hate the opposition, so they themselves can get away with more.

Have you even read my comment about Arafat?

12. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    and I was hoping that you ask for the evidence, but you did not, anyway, since you asked now, or at least this is what it seems, here are some:

This statement was made by Israeli president.

This statement was made by Ben Gurion, the first prime minister of the illegal state of Israel

and he on the other hand, expressed his wishes for those people whom once protected Jews from the anti-Semitic Christians in Europe and Russia when he said:

Dr. William Baker in his book "More in Common than you Think" wrote:

and this been confirmed by Jews themselves in several occasions, example is Rabbi Minken who said:

I do not see bitterness there, there are many more evidences, you can find some more in my previous posts here.

even recent days, that you do not see in your media usually, or not your type of news, shows that Muslims have no problem with Jews, but they have a serious problem with Zionist whom occupy their lands, as the link below shows, this ONE Muslim man protected 3 Jews who been under attack by 10 fanatic Christians men and women who been screaming "YOU KILLED JESUS" while other Christians been watching and doing nothing to help them:

Heroic muslim saves jews from Christian thugs

It was you who pointed fingers, and you got a reply.

Nice words, please follow them.

I read it, as I said, it seemed mysterious to me, you need to be more clear, what same secret societies?

imad, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  13. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    OK, I believe you have a point there.

http://100777.com/node/1269

He was a 33rd Degree Freemason. So was Saddam Hussein. More or less we have been duped into a great show for 60 years intended to divide the world.

You can Google that yourself, no need to rely on one side.

http://wikicompany.org/wiki/911:Masonic_politicians

Here is more. You can either continue believing in what you see or ask yourself why there are secret societies to begin with and why they need to operate in secrecy.

Do you believe Arafat was for the Palestinians? Maybe. But in the end he was a puppet. A tool who sold his soul for power given to him by the same people who help just about everyone on all sides of the isle come to power.

[​IMG]

http://www.theworldsprophecy.com/do-lady-liberty-and-the-u-s-dollar-share-the-same-name/

These societies infiltrate the important sectors of business, politics and religion and "your society" is no exception. If you blame Christianity then I have to tell you that the same forces driving evil within our society are connected with those you follow politically and religiously.

As long as you have hatred or bitterness against Jews in you, you are a very easy tool for them.

A great forum is www.letsrollforums.com and a good blog is www.marcoponce.com

Be careful who you follow and think about what parts of history you have learned are factual.

If you want to know how Islam got started and who sponsored it, watch this video:

http://www.theworldsprophecy.com/the-secret-behind-the-secret-societies/

Again: You can judge Christianity by what is being presented to you on the tube or you can search for the truth.

Hope you watch it with an open mind as I did.

14. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
  15. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    wait for my popcorn... this going to be a great movie, from science fiction.

bfebrian, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  16. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    duh, that the exactly the name my first smtp server in the office.
    am i belong to this "secret society" too? :D

***i should give it lucifer as the name...***

bfebrian, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  17. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:
    Considering God is the Garden we live in and that all three of the religions discussed use written text than the physical presence of the Almighty for their definitions the answer would be they all three worship false gods who's similarities are coincidental to their own narrow and particular needs rather than of the universe that is the basis of their existence.

Breeze Wood, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  18. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Know what's funny breeze? You call the texts and gods who supposedly wrote them "false" yet your idea of a "garden" is unashamedly lifted wholesale from that text. You are typical of one these "make it up as you go along" theists.

All you do is read the texts, think "that bit sounds good, i'll believe that" and then try to say the rest of it is bullshit. I agree that it is bullshit, but no more bullshit than your assertion that "god is a garden", something which you have just made up using phrases you have cherry picked from those religious texts. It's no different to these clowns who believe in jesus, but not the bible. As if the concept of jesus can exist outside of the bible and that without the bible they would still believe in jesus.

stOx, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  19. Anonymously

Anonymously Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Just a point of information can you tell me what would change of Christian belief if the majority of the Bible, ie the Old Testament did not exist? Seeing that you think Christians have to believe in the Bible to believe in Jesus.

Anonymously, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  20. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I wasnt talking about the Torah, obviously.

stOx, Feb 10, 2010 IP