1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Withdraw from Epassporte To Indian Bank Account

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by oohaah, Feb 6, 2010.

Is it possible to withdraw funds directly from Epassporte to Indian Bank Account (Axis Bank and HDFC Bank).

Have any one tried withdrawing funds from Epassporte to their Indian Bank Account, want to know if they support Axis Bank and Hdfc Bank transfers.

If yes then what is the process i.e. how can I add my bank account and how can I request a bank transfer from epassporte

Thanks in advance for your co-operation

oohaah, Feb 6, 2010 IP
  2. Cpaleadsprovider

Cpaleadsprovider Guest

Best Answers:
    i think its not possible if they have option of check ask them

Cpaleadsprovider, Feb 6, 2010 IP
  3. Radz

Radz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No, ePassporte to US Checking account is only Possible thing, however you can use alternatives, DebitCard or Check.

Radz, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  4. steve87

steve87 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can withdraw on your Bank Debit Card but I personally have no experience with this. One of my friend tried & bank stopped his payment for security reason, not sure if it is true or not.

I recommend you to get epassporte ATM Card, its great & you can get your cash from any ATM machine.

Best Regards

steve87, Feb 8, 2010 IP
  5. oohaah

oohaah Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the information but how can I get epassporte ATM card. one more thing last day I registered epassporte and I am getting a message at last that one of already registered member of epassporte to send some money to your epassporte account after that you are able to login

oohaah, Feb 8, 2010 IP
  6. Radz

Radz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    In order to activate your ePassporte account, You have to get $5 from a Business Account, then $10 to get Virtual Visa Card $35 to order a Physical Visa Card :rolleyes:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
    Radz, Feb 8, 2010 IP
    NewTier likes this.
  7. elavenil

elavenil Peon

Best Answers:
    we are using their ATM card. able to withdraw money from most ATM except INDIAN bank. you have to pay for ATM card

elavenil, Feb 8, 2010 IP
  8. steve87

steve87 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are using hotfile, uploading etc then just change your payment ID to your epassporte username, when you will get your hotfile, uploading etc cash, epassporte will automatically deduct $5 & your account will be active. Remind you will get Virtual Credit Card & you can purchase stuff online just as your physical credit card.

Once you have $35 in your account, you can order your ATM card from your panel, in normal delivery you will get your card within 4-6weeks & if you want urgent delivery you will have to pay $100 extra (Total $135), you will get your card within 1 week only.

I hope this will help

You can withdraw money from ATM those are linked with 1-LINK system.

Best Regards

steve87, Feb 8, 2010 IP