1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any ideas on where to advertise this forum i have?...

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by proudbabys, Feb 7, 2010.

Hello all

I have just created a new forum, a forum for parenting and baby talk, from been pregnant to breast feeding to nursery's.

We also will be donating all our monthly earnings ( once we start ) to the childrens hospital in London ( UK ).

Our forum website link is: www.proudbabys.com .

Problem now is where do we advertise our forum? we was going to go to other forums a like, but they will think that im trying to steal there members if you get what i mean.

Look forward to your suggestions / comments :)

proudbabys, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  2. GetALink

GetALink Guest

Best Answers:
    I would recommend buying advertisements on forums that are in the same niche as you. You have a great domain and the site colors look really great. So try to establish links on forums/websites/blogs related to your niche.

Type in "baby forums" in google and check out your competition. PM the owners of those forums and ask if they are selling advertising space, etc.

GetALink, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  3. Endurer

Endurer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You could also try adbrite for CPM campaigns since they're cheaper than others.

Endurer, Feb 8, 2010 IP
  4. 1-3-3-7

1-3-3-7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Since you'll be donating the profits to some of those hospitals, see if they'll give you permission to hand out fliers or cards with your forum on them around their hospitals.

1-3-3-7, Feb 22, 2010 IP
  5. chrisy.

chrisy. Peon

Best Answers:
    Some forums like mine for example have a little section on the board for its members to post their websites in. You can do it on mine if you'd like and i'm sure there are tonnes of others that allow you to post links about your websites out there.

chrisy., Feb 23, 2010 IP
  6. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    FOr forum permostion the best thing is contest

unknownpray, Mar 14, 2010 IP