1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

wp-styles.php

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by jaguarsdesign, Feb 7, 2010.

Hi,

Please take a look at seehowtomakemoney dot net

A freelance project gone wrong! He wanted a simple layout change.

Here's what was done. I edited 6 files of his theme and e-mailed them back. I instructed him to FTP the edited files into his themes folder and overwrite original files. Thats all but now What you see now is what happened.

Pls note I had to walk this guy through the whole process. He didnt even know what ftp was or winzip.. I instructed him to download filezilla, winzip...etc..

Specifications...
    I tested the theme and edited files on my own wordpress site and the files are fine.
    Anyway he has a Mac OS... I dont know if the problem is with filezilla or winzip.

Please help with any advice..

jaguarsdesign, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  2. Sean-Cration

Sean-Cration Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks like either the wp install has gotten messed up (he deleted or changed a core file) or maybe you have a static url where it shouldn't (ex. you put in your test sites url insted of <?php bloginfo('url'); ?> or something) I've done that more then once. But I'm not totally sure, either way it looks like you should either ask for the ftp details and you upload a new install of wp and your theme changes or just guide him through a new install

Sean-Cration, Feb 7, 2010 IP