1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Over 10 PR6 FREE PR Directories!! ***

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by Bryanter, Jan 31, 2010.

Bryanter, Jan 31, 2010 IP
  2. Bryanter

Bryanter Peon

Best Answers:
    Bryanter, Jan 31, 2010 IP
  3. dinrock

dinrock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Non of these are free, as you stated. Please be more specific when you post information and not for the sake of inflating your number of threads that you start.

dinrock, Jan 31, 2010 IP
  4. Bryanter

Bryanter Peon

Best Answers:
    Most of the above have regular links for free.

I didn't think anyone would think that i meant that you could get a featured link for free.

PS : This is a compilation of members here that said their directory was free. I didn't go checking all of them to make sure. Just thought that the mods would have locked the threads if they weren't free.

PSS : My bad for double posting, if mod could chuck the second post onto the top that would be great.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
    Bryanter, Feb 1, 2010 IP
  5. dinrock

Best Answers:
    Actually no Bryanter, I did not assume featured ones for free....but can you be more specific when listing, as to which ones actually are:

#1. FREE with no recip requirement
    #2. Do Follow?

I realize you're helping....it just takes time to go through each link, click & search for what specific offer is about etc.

dinrock, Feb 1, 2010 IP
  6. Bryanter

Bryanter Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh ok :D

I think all are free except some need a registration, before being allowed to submit a site.

I don't think any of them have free featured links.

CTRL + U and then check if the backlinks are do follow, before submitting, but i guess, it won't do any harm, link juice is link juice.

In the end Do follow links are to get a nice PR, to get nice SERPS, to get traffic back to our site. And if the link isn't do follow but gets some traffic to your site. In the end that is still what you want :D

Because in the end traffic = $$$

Bryanter, Feb 1, 2010 IP
  7. dinrock

Best Answers:
    Oh man....having to register to submit a URL....I often wonder if that is really really necessary. How do you feel about it? I sometimes think it will backfire and result in future spam and am always turned off by seeing I have to register with a certain directory. Well in the old days DMOZ did, but then, that was different but all in all I just get immediately turned off by having to register from a time consumption standpoint and then wondering about the future spam it could generate and whether they keep your address to sell for later etc. Many things to consider and then does your link actually get in that directory and get some OJ (or "juice") ?

dinrock, Feb 1, 2010 IP
  8. Bryanter

Bryanter Peon

Best Answers:
    I must agree, having to register to submit a link turns away more than 90% of the people.

Bryanter, Feb 1, 2010 IP
  9. vivideye.ca

vivideye.ca Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the list. Some don't have any PR at all. And the one below is a dropped domain. WhoIs data displays an thumbnail of page for sale.

http://whois.domaintools.com/iusy.com

Some with high PR is too good to be true. And who names their domains with the weirdest and hardest to remember names. Gotta be dropped domains with High PR

vivideye.ca, Feb 1, 2010 IP
  10. earnincome

earnincome Peon

Best Answers:
    After Checking the list, most lists have review fee as per my concern.

Kindly post only free directories, who offer atleast free regular links submission.

earnincome, Feb 1, 2010 IP
  11. Bryanter

Bryanter Peon

Best Answers:
    Gotta agree with you there. Some are dropped. But still no harm to get a link on the directory.

Bryanter, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  12. thunderbolt007

thunderbolt007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not free with payment. :eek: Please post the free ones not with reciprocals or paid directories. :D

thunderbolt007, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  13. v368

v368 Guest

Best Answers:
    some of them are free as :
    blfree Directory - PR1
    Live Articles Directory - PR2
    Lookout Directory - PR1
    Imadec Directory - PR5
    IUSY Directory -

v368, Feb 5, 2010 IP