1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for HHIGH QUALITY, RELEVANT Blog commenting services.

Discussion in 'Services' started by selectsplat, Feb 4, 2010.

I am looking for a blog commenting service for a long term relationship. I have several high profile SEO clients, and we are looking for someone that can provide a HIGH QUALITY blog commening service on a long term basis.

We are willing to pay TOP DOLLAR for quality services, however, we have some very strict conditions.

1. All comments must be on NICHE RELATED blogposts. if you can't offer this, then don't bother applying. We'll try to make the niche as large as possible, but they must be related.

2. All blog comments must be on blogs that are individually owned and operated. We're not looking for comments spread across a blog network. We will be checking the whois domain registration and IP address from each link, and they must not be owned by the same person or company.

2. We will need a spreadsheet of each URL a comment is placed on, the PR the PAGE has, and the anchor text used.

3. We require a diverse selection of anchor text used.

4. All comments must be do follow, on a page with PR of 1 or more.

5. All comments must high quality, unique, referencing the article, at least 25 words, and contributing to the discussion.

If you think you can fulfill these specific requirements, let me know.

selectsplat, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  2. stupidcamel

stupidcamel Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've offer you what you want.
    As I've said in my PM.
    Commenting on different Do-follow blogs (which are not owned by me), they all have inner-page PR2+ (which means their Home PR are high or at least equal. So they are not crap but quality sites), and the commenting will be left on relevant sites instead of general blogs.
    I think I fullfill your requirment. Every single requirement you've listed above. And I've made it quite clear in my PM.
    Then, You reported me when receiving my PM????!!!!

I don't understand. What more would you ask for?
    If you are not seriously looking to buy service. Why bother post ads here? For fun, man? That's not cool.

stupidcamel, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  3. selectsplat

selectsplat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wrong. You send me a PM that has almost about 300 words in it related to SOCIAL BOOKMARKING services.

Obviously, you didn't read my post. I never asked for social bookmarking services. So, you got reported for spamming my inbox offering services that I didn't ask for, and I don't want.

For all other posters, please feel free to PM me regarding BLOGPOST COMMENTING services ONLY. If you pm with with any other type of services, I will report the PM for the spam it is.

selectsplat, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  4. stupidcamel

stupidcamel Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why don't you listed out how many words I've used to introduce my quality blog commenting service in detail???
    Social bookmarking package is just a plus. You don't like it, neglect it. It is fine.
    You want to report it. It is also fine. It is my fault to suppose that you might be interested in plus service. My appology. I've explain everything to you, patiently enough.
    I'm sorry for breaking DP's rule, but I'm not sorry that I'm actually offering the service and trying to promote it. I work hard, and I work honestly. I don't cheat people to pay and don't offer them what they are looking to get. I don't make profit buying service or products cheap from people in other countries and sell them high to companies that don't know the real price.

You've spent about an hour sending PMs calling me "spammer", and my service "spamming career". You Said I'm pretending to be on "High road"???!!!
    Well, a lot of charges here.
    And your PMs sounds like you think you are much, well, honorable and better than me.
    Really great attitude, sir!!!
    Did you experience a really terribly bad day????? Or, it is your normal mode????? Wow....
    Sign.

Anyway, sir, you do have a lot of time. I think you're not here looking for service. You are here looking for opportunities to start a life-long chat with whoever got the bad luck to reply to your ads to kill some time.
    Why don't you just take the commenting job by yourself and start working on it. Then you can save your investment on us "spammers", and you know what, you could save me from receiving your spamming PMs.
    For God's sake.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
    stupidcamel, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  5. ssssaurabh

ssssaurabh Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    woah! I was thinking to get some work... now.. duh.. what should I do?

ssssaurabh, Feb 5, 2010 IP
  6. selectsplat

selectsplat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you think you can meet all of my criteria, then as I stated in my post, send me a PM.

selectsplat, Feb 5, 2010 IP