1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

IS this real

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by bil_woo, Jan 28, 2010.

i want to know that whether the microsoft adcenter program is a real dela? can anyone help me ? please

bil_woo, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  2. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Real deal?

Adcenter has been around a few years. Many advertisers use it. It's run by one of the world's largest companies, Microsoft, the same one that makes software like Windows and Word. Yeah, I think it's the real deal.

Lucid Web Marketing, Feb 4, 2010 IP
    puremonopoly likes this.
  3. tommygunCA

tommygunCA Peon

Best Answers:
    "Real deal?

Adcenter has been around a few years. Many advertisers use it. It's run by one of the world's largest companies, Microsoft, the same one that makes software like Windows and Word. Yeah, I think it's the real deal"

agreed!! But does anyone really use msns ppc services anymore?? The conversion are horrible as compaired to google, or yahoo

tommygunCA, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  4. vunder

vunder Peon

Best Answers:
    Ya, the traffic volumes are really low, at least for my niches (compared to G & Y). I'm still debating with myself if it is worth the trouble.

vunder, Feb 8, 2010 IP
  5. TheInfiltrator

TheInfiltrator Peon

Best Answers:
    I disagree.

The conversions od MSN can be massive. You just have to know your niches and keywords. There are marketers that are making thousands a day of MSN alone.

MSN is underrated and very powerful. You should look into it more seriously as perhaps you are missing out on some huge niches.

TheInfiltrator, Feb 14, 2010 IP
  6. ckweb

ckweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Say what? In my experience it has been the opposite. My conversion rates on Bing have been WAYYY better than on Google and Yahoo!

Bing DOES get lower traffic but they are still a way to pull additional revenue for your campaigns.

ckweb, Feb 24, 2010 IP
  7. acitykiosks

acitykiosks Peon

Best Answers:
    thansk was very interseting about adcenter /

acitykiosks, Apr 13, 2010 IP