1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Unique Content Writer: Variable rates + custom tailored articles.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Smitten, Feb 4, 2010.

I won't waste too much space digressing on how much of an experienced writer I am - you can easily observe that from browsing my iTrade.

I will however tell you why my writing service is just what you're looking for: variable rates.

That's true, when you hire my services you're free to choose whichever suits you best! In other words, you only pay as much as you like/can. How cool is that? Here are your options:

[Easy going rate] conversationalist writing, best suited for article marketing and simple blog posts. $0.01 per word = 1 dollar will buy you 100 words.

[Standard rate] recommended for projects that call for some research and thoughtful writing. $0.02 per word = 1 dollar will buy 50 words.

[premium rate] my finest effort, which is good enough for anything from sales letters to e-mail marketing. $0.03 per word = 1 dollar will buy 33 words.

If you want to contact me personally, just send me a PM or reach me trough writer.mercenary (at) gmail.com

Smitten, Feb 4, 2010 IP
    serg1c likes this.