1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Link Building Serivces and Monthly Maintenances!!!Cheap Price~

Discussion in 'Services' started by Linkbuildingoffice, Feb 3, 2010.

Hello,
    We are a Link Building Company, and our interest is to provide links for your business. Our services is address to all kind of business, so if you have a small, medium or big business we can help to increas your salles, traffic, SERP.
    We offer 100% full assistance for your online business.

Now, we will make a presentation of our link building service.We will provide for you 40h per week of professsional link building. You will receive as much organic traffic as possible from Google SERP, from the keywords that you will provide to us.

We will do :

- Off Page Optimization –
    - dofollow Social Bookmarks. 4h
    - directory submission ( 7000 data base of free directories ) 4h
    - forum postings for expected niche or posted in high PR forums 4h
    - dofollow blog comments ( high PR ) 8h
    - article creation and submission in Top 25 article directories 6h
    - competitive link-building that will provide you placement in Top 10 Google. 10 h
    - One way link building ( blog comments, web2.0, angela & pauls method ) 10 h (next week ).
    - Link wheels programs.
    - Link building combinations.
    - Permanent one way contextual link.
    - RSS Submission.
    - Reports will be delivered for all links.
    - More than 350 links created per sesion. High Pr2+

You will have 40h of all this methods spinned for your websites each week. if in a week we will do just regular directory submission and doffolow blog comments and social bookamrks, next week you will have competitive link-building methods.!

It depends on you how you want to choose this, delay/ and the index of links will be better, or faster on each section. I recomand to have this service for a long term so you can see the benefit of competitive link building, of one way link building, combination of link building, link wheel services and others.

Website contact : http://linbuilding-office.com/

YM : linkbuildingoffice

We offer Administrator Services for websites and networks :
    http://www.linkbuilding-office.com/?p=623

Price is 70$ per week for link building services or per 40h

Kindly wait your reply!

~Linkbuilding-office Team~

Linkbuildingoffice, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  2. deepeele

deepeele Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    has anyone use these guys?

deepeele, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  3. turftroll

turftroll Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The services you listed I am interested in. But I need more info to understand how many links you are building or a way to charge my clients for a service.

I need to understand what I get for $70.

I would be interested in anything you could do to give me a idea of exactly what I get for the money. Here or pm me some info on pricing.

Thanks for your time.

turftroll, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  4. MrBounce

MrBounce Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You missed a k in your URL there.

Interested in the services you list there but I probably need a lot more information with regards to prices.

MrBounce, Feb 6, 2010 IP
  5. Linkbuildingoffice

Linkbuildingoffice Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Thanks for "k" a saw that, though for administrator services the links is written ok. For more info I can send you a Sample Report, and and see what you can receive for this service weekly. You can contact us on the info posted on the thread. You will have 100% assistance during the project and you can choose the hours for each Submission.!

Kind Regards!

Linkbuildingoffice, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  6. beazoj

beazoj Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can you send more more info on traffic for movie sites required.. Please chat via messages

beazoj, Feb 9, 2010 IP
  7. MrBounce

MrBounce Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    For the record this person is a total scammer. Do not use this service. I know this from personal experience, stay away from linkbuilding office.

MrBounce, Mar 3, 2010 IP
  8. MrBounce

MrBounce Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Someone just PM'd me asking about this guy and if he was not very good, so I guess I did not make myself clear enough.

He does not deliver anywhere near the amount of links promised above, many are nodofollow, and half of the small amount he does deliver are deleted within a week. He uses low PR forums, and makes like 2 five word posts, comments are low quality.

For example he claimed to do 25 social bookmarks in 3 hours which is a ridiculously low number in the first place, but beyond that when I checked the links only 12 of them were actually live and some of those 12 were nodofollow.

In 8 hours ! of dofollow forum posting he managed to make 44 posts. When I checked the posts, only 8 of them were actually there.

In 19 hours !!!!!!! of what he calls competitive link building, he managed to build 11 zero PR links. That is right, 19 hours, 11 spammy zero PR links.

He is absolutely a scammer and just a warning, paypal cannot help you get your money back if it was for a service. Do not send hiim any money.

When questioned about the poor quality, deleted links, invalid links, links that simply aren't there, he just denies and tries to talk down to you as if you know nothing about seo.

Do not use his service. You will regret it. Oh as a side note, he shows you a sample report, and says this is waht you will get for your money, then after you've paid and seen the crap he delivers, he tells you oh that guy paid more. Shady shady shady.

MrBounce, Mar 3, 2010 IP