1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What does this mean? it says i have 16,700,000 results in google

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by visualkreations, Feb 3, 2010.

When i start searching for my site it says i have 16,700,000 results in google , could this be true? check out the attached image.

Attached Files:

visualkreations, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  2. shailendra

shailendra Peon

Best Answers:
    First thing, this does not mean that your site has these many results. It is always "about 16,700,000 results". It includes all the results where your site appears like directories, blogs, forums or any other resource which Google has indexed.

shailendra, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  3. COBSolutions

COBSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It just means the word you searched for (may be the site url) has been mentioned that many times over many places on the internet, that also do not mean it is your backlink count, some of them may be baclinks too

COBSolutions, Feb 3, 2010 IP
  4. rajanpanicker

rajanpanicker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Now if you search for a term in google adwords keyword tool,the numbers given there are different from this number while we do a search in normal google toobar.What is the main diff between this and that?

rajanpanicker, Feb 3, 2010 IP