1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Premium Do-follow Blog Commenting Service

Discussion in 'Services' started by mechanix, Dec 14, 2009.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    It goes without saying that do-follow blog commenting is the most short-term link building solution out there in the market. Links that would generally cost in mid XX range on premium blogs can be easily attained at a fraction of that cost. With this in mind, Ive decided to offer my do-follow blog commenting service. The packages that I offer are:-

1. 20 PR3 + 20 PR4 blog comments :- $100
    2. 10 PR3 + 10 PR4 + 10 PR5 :- $80
    3. 30 PR3 + 30 PR4 :- $135
    4. 20 PR3 + 20 PR4 + 20 PR5 :- $180

20 PR3++ links from .edu blogs :- $80
    20 PR3++ links from .co.uk blogs :- $80
    25 PR3 ++ finance links :- $75
    25 PR3++ health links :- $75
    25 PR3++ Music/entertainment links :- $75

There are many other blog commenting services on DP, but I can offer you the best experience by:-

1. I'll provide links from individual domains for all packages. That means for Package 2 i.e 10 PR3 + 10 PR4 + 10 PR5 links..you'd be getting links from 30 different websites.

2. No spammy comments. Each comment would be atleast 30 words long and will have your links in-content instead of putting it up at the end of the comment.

3. Link replacement guarentee:- In case your comment is deleted within a month, I'll replace it for your without any additional charge at all.

4.Ive a long history of providing high quality work on DP and almost all of my itraders have come from link building services. So, you can be assured of utmost caution and precision on every order.

The time-frame for each assignment would be 3-5 days. Since, Ive been providing link building services for quite some time on DP, I'm not providing any new reviews.

Looking forward to some good orders.
    Regards,
    Mechanix

mechanix, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  2. saeedsjaan

saeedsjaan Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    nice but costly packages

saeedsjaan, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  3. mechanix

mechanix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    30.8% - 4
    Well, this was the going rate on DP and I can testify by it as Ive been here for the past two years until cheap sub standard providers started flocking in. I provide quality link building services and I stick by my rates.:)

mechanix, Dec 14, 2009 IP
  4. chemotraffic

chemotraffic Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hope you can give me a special price for this

chemotraffic, Feb 2, 2010 IP