1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Unique service for people who need forum posters.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by taktionlists, Jan 29, 2010.

Place Bid

Ended: $30.00 USD
(reserve not yet met)

Active Bids (2)

1. $30.00
  2. $5.00 gemstuff

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hey guys, I am currently JUST finishing up with a forum and blog posting service website at www.ElitePosting.com and have an offer for people who need unique visitors as well as posters to increase their forum or blog's activity. Aside from investing into my team's services, I am also offering a unique investment. Here's what's going to happen:

For my service, I need team members. Team members come to my website to apply, and I have them post 10 trial posts on a random forum to determine if their posts are quality enough, if they have a wide range of niches that they can post on, and I can see what I can start paying them if they are good enough to be a part of my posting team. Your forum could be that random site that I send all my applicants to. I have them post 10 or so times on your forum, and of course since they want the job, their posts will be of great quality. This will increase visitors, traffic, and potential members that will end up loving your forum and wanting to stay. I have had numerous applications come in so far, so you would be getting a great deal of new posters.

I am offering a bid on this service which will end in 7 days, and once you win the bid, I will use your website for as long as mine is still around, and I plan on being around for awhile. =) Just imagine if my website becomes a huge hit! Please PM me for more details or if you have any questions.

taktionlists, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  2. taktionlists

taktionlists Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mcdoogyoogy, you really have some nice ideas for promoting forums. I like your thinking!

taktionlists, Jan 31, 2010 IP
  3. taktionlists

taktionlists Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's pretty easy. Just think to yourself, "where and how could I advertise to hundreds of people each day", and you come up with some cool stuff. =)

4. mugzy

mugzy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    mcdoogyoogy, please do us a favor and stop creating new accounts and posting in your own posts. I will be rerporting you to a moderator for further investigation.

mugzy, Jan 31, 2010 IP
  5. taktionlists

taktionlists Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What are you talking about?