1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New way of promoting your website!

Discussion in 'Services' started by taktionlists, Jan 29, 2010.

Hey guys, I am here to offer my services as a promoter for someone's website. I am going to start something new, which is advertising websites on Xbox Live. This consists of me playing games like Call of Duty 2: Modern Warfare and Halo 3, as well as others (you can also request which games to be played). The 2 games I mentioned are games where I am able to play with/against up to 11 other people. I will play 100 games per day with a gamertag (the username I go by in these games) that relates to your website (i.e. DigitalPointDotCom or something), then filling my profile with information like your URL and company information.

I really think this can reach a brand-new audience, and can really help a website. Please PM me or post here if you are interested or have any questions.

Thanks.

taktionlists, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  2. Dycan

Dycan Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Interesting. It costs money to change your gamertag name on xbox live, so how are you going to work that out? At least I believe it costs money :)

Dycan, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  3. taktionlists

taktionlists Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It does, but if someone wants to invest, then I would have to charge an amount greater than that. Are you interested?

taktionlists, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  4. taktionlists

taktionlists Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm definitely interested!

taktionlists, Jan 31, 2010 IP
  5. taktionlists

taktionlists Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well I will take the first 3 who are interested, so PM me if you are. Thanks.

taktionlists, Jan 31, 2010 IP